All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It IS a bowtie, and it does look awesome. I don't know that I've ever seen a black on black take on the bowtie, but it looks great on him. He does look relaxed and happy... and a bit like he got into the artificial bronzer? :ohmy: Could just be that the colors are manipulated a little in editing, too.

What is up with Bono recently? Why the silly looking whiskers on his chin?
Can´t he buy a razor to shave his face or is he trying to grow a beard?

He looks like a bum.
OK then, so he is a very rich bum, but he used to have more style, than what I have
been seeing recently. Just because you reach a certain age, you cannot stop being
cool with your visual look.
and another thing,
he needs to stop wearing black all the time! What is this - a funeral? Who died for
him to be so upset?

What is up with Bono recently? Why the silly looking whiskers on his chin?
Can´t he buy a razor to shave his face or is he trying to grow a beard?

He looks like a bum.
OK then, so he is a very rich bum, but he used to have more style, than what I have
been seeing recently. Just because you reach a certain age, you cannot stop being
cool with your visual look.
and another thing,
he needs to stop wearing black all the time! What is this - a funeral? Who died for
him to be so upset?

Isn't the album forum interesting enough for you to come here and whine about Bono's looks now? He looks absolutely fine. Besides, he can do what he wants when it comes to look and styling. It's a friend's wedding, not a U2 concert.

Isn't the album forum interesting enough for you to come here and whine about Bono's looks now? He looks absolutely fine. Besides, he can do what he wants when it comes to look and styling. It's a friend's wedding, not a U2 concert.

lol you're not one to talk, you're always critical about B-man's shades blah blah blah blah blah

Please don´t get me wrong guys and gals, I am not talking about his cool tuxedo
which he wore for the wedding. The band always looks great when they wear the
stylish tuxedos for a special occasion.
What I mean is for everyday wear. I keep noticing in photos he always wears a dark
or black t-shirt.
He must be sad about something. I don't know , it must be some thing.
New album sales , perhaps? :lol:
I think not, they just gave the album away to half the planet! :D
Thanks U2, I do love the new record guys!

Bono and Ali make a great couple :applaud:
Don´t tell anything to Paul Hewson , but I still think she´s a hot babe!

I will probably get banned from entering their next concert :D LOL

You're not the only one who thinks this, Max. A guy friend of mine says she has 'the absolute dream face.'

Bono and Ali make a great couple :applaud:
Don´t tell anything to Paul Hewson , but I still think she´s a hot babe!

I will probably get banned from entering their next concert :D LOL

If Bono banned guys for finding his wife hot , there wouldn't be many of us at the concerts :D:D

What has happened to PLEBA? :D
It's not as crazy as it used to be.
And men wandering around?! How long have I been away? :)

Btw. Bono is gorgeous! Watching Slane Castle... Jeez, I love his New Years Day performance.
And Ali? What can I say as a woman? She has given birth to four Kids, she is married to Bono (probably the 5th child :D ) and then she manages to look like this?!?!? A-macing!
Together they make an amacing cupple. It's great to see them so happy together.

Was hoping this section may be able to help, does anyone have scans of the booklet for the deluxe edition ?

Some screenshots of Bono and Edge on Che tempe che fa .

che2.png

che4.png

che1.png

che6.png

che3.png

che5.png

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/amigolover0/cheedge.png

chebono.png

Back
Top Bottom