Absolutely heartwarming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
adamampedgejtsmiles.jpg~original

adamedgelaughingjt.jpg~original

:cute: I've never seen these before. I don't get to say that too often anymore about pics with Edge in them so it's nice to see some "new" oldies every once in a while.

:hmm: I'm going to see what I can do to fix up that Bono kissing Edge one... I should probably just rescan it first.

How is this not here yet? :cute:

Adam's reaction to Bono telling a story about the two of them one day at school... something about Bono in the classroom and Adam in a tree outside the window??...

adambonofacepalmminsku.gif~original

is there more of this video or will this be the only thing I find if I go searching on youtube later?

It looks like there are other parts, though I don't know how many total. I remember watching it when it was new, and it looks like whoever loaded it had to break it up in pieces. If you find that there is something missing let me know. I might have the whole thing saved in a file somewhere. But I'm pretty disorganized, so I can neither confirm nor deny that right now. :reject:

Edit: I just did a quick look and it's actually on the official Music of Ireland's account, so it's probably all there.

It looks like there are other parts, though I don't know how many total. I remember watching it when it was new, and it looks like whoever loaded it had to break it up in pieces. If you find that there is something missing let me know. I might have the whole thing saved in a file somewhere. But I'm pretty disorganized, so I can neither confirm nor deny that right now. :reject:

Edit: I just did a quick look and it's actually on the official Music of Ireland's account, so it's probably all there.

I'll have to check it out. There was another Music from Ireland type video series about 10-12 years ago (I can't remember the actual name but I'm sure you know what I'm taking about). Anyways I must have thought it was the same thing when this came out.

Are you thinking of the Out of Ireland film/special thingy? It's available on Netflix, if you're in the US.

Are you thinking of the Out of Ireland film/special thingy? It's available on Netflix, if you're in the US.

yep that's it....and I actually own the dvd. I haven't seen it in a very long time and wasn't in the room at the time of my post where I keep it too look at the title. But I'm glad you knew what I was talking about because I could not for the life of me remember the title :reject: :der:

:heart: Lots of love all around in this thread, thank you all for warming my heart and more, girls! There's no way you can keep a frown on your face or seriousness in your mind when you see them. :love::drool:

Hey Comet, good to see you!! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom