Origin of Old Double Live Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seansue

Babyface
Being new to this site I am looking for any information about an old double vinyl album I have in my collection. The album entitled Out of Control Vol 1 and 2 was recorded live at the Manchester Apollo in December 1982. Does anyone know if this is an old bootleg.

I also have a 12" single version of the Unforgettable Fire which has the wrong label on the B side, is this likely to make it anymore valuable or are there loads of them out there?

Thanxs

The Manchester 82 bootleg was a heavily pressed recording on bootleg vinyl and on silver CD. It had several different titles including the one you have. Mine was/is called "Catholic Or Protestant" and I have the same version on vinyl and silver CD. Another version was simply called U2 Live Vol 1 and 2, another was Live in Manchester vol 1 and 2.

Someone else can probably help you with the 12" vinyl. Its been my experience though that misprints dont typically increase the value of official stuff.

Blue Room

Many thanks for the info that has clarified a lot as I've seen the other titles before but never realised it was the same concert.

Back
Top Bottom