Need to sell a few U2 items.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greenlight7-11

War Child
I have some U2 memorabilia that I need to sell. Just reply here if you're interested in anything and we'll work out the details. I've priced these items at $5 each, shipping included. If you're outside the US, shipping will be higher and will have to be adjusted accordingly. Thanks for looking.

Achtung Baby VHS tape
Condition: very good, no playback problems

Rattle And Hum book
Condition: very good, light shelf wear

Official 2002 calendar
Condition: excellent, no markings

Official 2004 calendar
Condition: excellent, no markings

martha said:
Tell me more about the R&H book please.
It's a book that Willie Williams wrote and it talks about the making of the album and movie. It's also loaded with nice pics of the guys. It's a thin paperback about the size of a sheet of paper.

bonocomet said:
In the case that vegas2797 decides not to take the calendars, I'd be interested.
I'll give vegas2797 a week to respond and I'll let you know what happens.

I never heard anything so it looks like they're yours, bonocomet. Just send me an e-mail at remchick5 @ yahoo.com and we can work everything out.

hi just wondering if you have a bootleg of the glasgow vertigo tour on cd and any of there very first songs live in the early days

The Edge 1988 said:
hi just wondering if you have a bootleg of the glasgow vertigo tour on cd and any of there very first songs live in the early days
I don't have anything like that. Sorry.

sorry I didnt leave you public feedback..:huh:

The VHS arrived prompt and is great! thanks so much!!:wink:

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. I wasn't even expecting it. We had better let this thread die now, so people aren't still clicking on it wondering what they can buy.

Back
Top Bottom