MERGED --> Bono Shades Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F**K YEAH!!!!!

However, it says the eraser should not be used on polished/glossy surfaces, because although it doesn't scratch, it can take the finish off of those surfaces. Can you display some more pictures, just to make sure? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll try and get some more pix, finish on the lenses look fine. I used a very small piece of eraser(size of the logo) and was very careful. The logo came off with very little scrubbing. Needless to say, the glasses look 500% better now!

brad_39 said:
I'll try and get some more pix, finish on the lenses look fine. I used a very small piece of eraser(size of the logo) and was very careful. The logo came off with very little scrubbing. Needless to say, the glasses look 500% better now!

Gracias!

I live in mexico city, but I'll tell you this I recently brought a couple of pairs of replicas of the Elevation Bvlgaris, I have the original but I found 2 nice replicas in other colours that don't come out anyway I noticed that this came out whit a D&G logo on the shades and I want it to dissapear because it cost me $ 6 each I decided to give it a try and used my finger nail to remove that D&G logo and virtually dissapear but it leaves a ghost image not at all visible but if you noticed carefully exist

Brad did happens to your Armanis as well?

I've just won this winter 2 pairs on ebay! An orange and a yellow with black frames :D I will make a picture of my shades as my new DG and Armani arrive!

well then , anybody have any cool shades thaey are willing to trade or sell
i have a few pairs i would consider parting with....

thebadger said:
thanks soundmercury-
i would order these asap , but have no idea whats going on on that site

Maybe try Goggling that site and see if Google give you a Translation option when it comes up.

Hi, try entering the webpage into this translate tool:

h t t p : // world. altavista .com/ (remove the space in the url)

Select Koren to English from the drop down list. It did a better job than google at least. :p

Last edited:
Cancelled my order. Gonna hold out and see if we get either the solid dark green or orange later this year, hopefully sans-logo.

i have a pair of (only worn to try on) dark green/brown armanis that B wore early on during the vertigo tour that im looking to sell. no red label on them-let me know if anybody is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom