How do people acquire bootlegs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Heyo, I'm just curious... I've been to 2 concerts so far (Elevation & Vertigo), and am just wondering how some of you get your bootlegs. Do you bring a recorder to the concert or buy them from other sites?? I received one bootleg last year as a Christmas gift during the U2 holiday card giving announed on atU2.com. After my Vertigo concert in Houston on Friday, I haven't been able to get enough of their live music ("Yahweh" live = :drool: ).

So in conclusion, where do you people get your bootlegs?? A website I can purchase some from, perhaps?? Gracias in advance! :wave:

I got my collection started by someone giving me a bunch of their old cassette tapes that I then converted over to CD. Once you've got a few you can get going trading. I've done most of mine on u2tours.com. You could also get started w/ B+P (blanks and postage) trades on here. I'm kind of swamped w/ school work, but if you don't mind a bit of a delay, I could probably help you out w/ a B+P trade if nobody else comes to the rescue. :wink:

If you're up for downloading on your computer, I'd also recommend going to the Audio and Video page under the Vertigo Tour board here on interference. Or if you go to U2star.com, after you post 20 times, you can download shows...then there's the whole torrenting thing, but I'm not particularly savvy on that, so I can't help you there!

I hope you're able to get your hands on your Houston show!

Thanks for the reply! I'd love anything from this tour to be honest (except Chicago... which is already coming out next week :wink: ). Since this computer doesn't have audio, I'm gonna check out the Audio and Video page when I get home. Thanks again! :wave:

Download it all.
Even if you don't have High Speed you can still download boots, it just takes time.
Check out www.u2torrents.com
or check out the DC++ Hub.
DO NOT BUY BOOTS

^ I agree with the above. No point in paying for boots in this age of MP3's.

Trades, downloads, some people still buy.

The best way now is download and forget downloading in MP3, you can get flacs and preserve the quality. MP3 is ok for those who can put up with it.

Back
Top Bottom