DVD VS VCD trade : a special kind of trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Into The Light

The Fly
Hi everybody!

I want to trade DVD, but i have no burner, and nobody around that can burn for me a DVD :scream:

So I can set a deal : I burn for u 6 VCD, and u u burn 1 DVD for me
:yes:

or also U can kindly do a B&P for me (I send u a virgin DVD, u burn it for me and send it back with the money i ll send to u) , and as a "bonus" I give u 2 VCD of you choice in my list here ( + 50)

go on my website www intou2slight .fr.st , then "trade",
or have a look in my profil to find the link to my website

DVD burners are way to exenisve right now....
the guy at the computer store i went to said at the end of the year...burners will come down to about $200-250 (in australia)
and the burning speed will be faster...
so i think i'll get mine around christmas time

you re right, i believe like u it will be possible to get less expensive and more efficient DVD burner for christmas!
but with the slane dvd releasing and all that ! lol :)

In France we can get a DVD burner from160 euro, it s about the same in dollars, 160 dollars
but it can cost much more 350 euros for the most expensive

I believe there s a great difference of qualty.. i m waiting for a nice price and also for a good quality dvd burner!! :yes:

I wan tto trade DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the quality is so great!

:p :p

Burners can be had at $150 or less here in the US.

The problem with your offer is most folks went to DVD because they wanted the better quality. I never collected more than a few (3-4) VCD's because the quality wasn't very good. Now that I have a DVD burner I have collected many videos that I never bothered to before...

I don't do B&P's on DVD's because while I want people to share stuff, most people don't then share what they get because they don't have burners. I loved doing big B&P's of audio cd's because then folks go and trade and do more B&P's after they get them. You can't do that if you can't burn them.

Not to sound mean, but this is truely an example of people wanting something without putting any effort / expense out. (That's for you Blue Room :) )

Chrisedge said:
Burners can be had at $150 or less here in the US.

The problem with your offer is most folks went to DVD because they wanted the better quality. I never collected more than a few (3-4) VCD's because the quality wasn't very good. Now that I have a DVD burner I have collected many videos that I never bothered to before...

I don't do B&P's on DVD's because while I want people to share stuff, most people don't then share what they get because they don't have burners. I loved doing big B&P's of audio cd's because then folks go and trade and do more B&P's after they get them. You can't do that if you can't burn them.

Not to sound mean, but this is truely an example of people wanting something without putting any effort / expense out. (That's for you Blue Room :) )

Thanks! LOL I knew you would come around. (jk :) ) Good luck with your current endeavors, be careful though ;) Maybe someday we will even trade! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom