Bono Shades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poportugal said:
Bono never used:
Brown ones , color code is H49
There is also a dark blue mirrored ones, H50

These colors are new, he only used G39 and G37
G39 - on cover of book Bono by Bono
G37 - Brooklin bridg show, Vertigo video, All because of you video

And I KNOW IM RIGTH; I HAVE ONE PAIR OF G37
how about in this picture,
the shades look brown to me. also the frame is darker
I think is not a picture or color effect ;)

n041112_07.jpg

in the discotheque video he used a pair of diesel (the black with yellow lenses), they are out of production, very old.
he used the d&g brown ones even in 2 photograf services for nme and q, before the album release.
thaks for the live 8 ones, but now someone knows the model code?
i nave 2 pairs of mikli (orange ones and brown with gold frames that he wore in some photos that corbjean made to him) i found them in milan 3 years ago and i had a lot of luck because they are of of production, i even called the mikli office for italy and they can't help me by that time.
i would like to post pictures, but i don't know how to do that.

DAMM, i'll take pictures with my D&G G37
so you can stop saying stuff you don't know...
WHEN I SAY THAT THOSE SUNGLASSES AREG37 is because i know it

are you saying it to me?
in fact i said that he used the brown in nme or q, i don't know what color is in this photo, maybe g37 or g49 (in my opinion, cause the frame seems darker. but maybe is a light efferct).
you are right about the brooklin ones, they are g37.
i have the g37 too, so you don't have to post any pic.

LOL
G39 are from cover of book Bono by Bono
G37 are awsome because accord to diferent ligth they can look Flashy blue or Brown !!!
don't you want to sell some Milki ?? eh ehe h
i love Popmart dude... :bow:
peraphs i will sell my Romeo Gigli 191 blue shades, they look small on me.

sorry but i collect them so i will not sell any of my sunglasses, and the mikli are so big that i never used them.
i don't know where you can't find them to buy.
sorry man.

Poportugal said:
DAMM, i'll take pictures with my D&G G37
WHEN I SAY THAT THOSE SUNGLASSES AREG37 is because i know it

go ahead :madspit:

cf said:

I have 2 pairs of mikli (orange ones and brown with gold frames that he wore in some photos that corbjean made to him) i found them in milan 3 years ago and i had a lot of luck because they are of of production, i even called the mikli office for italy and they can't help me by that time.
i would like to post pictures, but i don't know how to do that.

it's a shame you can take pictures.

I used to have these but for monetary reasons I had to sell them

000_0008.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0011.jpg

Bono went my home last month to smoke some grass and forgot his sunglasses here... im a bad **** and didn't told him!!!

:wink:

poportugal your armani are the ones he uses at the start of the gig, but the ones he wears during making autographs are the live8 ones in pink. i´m sure of that, cause i saw other photos.
maybe they are a new model.

the model above exist in 2 size of lenses, like the bulgari 611 and 610 for example, and bono uses the small one.
in rome i found the bigger one in orange and with transparent lenses but i didn't like it.
they are old so if break it you can't change the pieces.
hope it helps.

Mr_LeMon said:
No no nooo nooo! Cos I get mine Bvlgari from B-Man, and the modell No. is 519 102/7C which is actually available for anyone.

The only thing which is custommade for Bono, is the silver clip, Bvlgari made him a big "B" letter instead of the originally a square shaped. Bot not on every shades has B-Man the big B. He had these on Time mag, at the Oprah show... Too much talkin...

Have a look on EBayGenuine pair owned by B with a letter from Principle Management and signed case!!!!!!!!

*item number removed by Bonochick*

http://forum.interference.com/t135954.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom