Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought this (Blue Elevation Sunglasses) on a special website ! They are like the Bono's shade of 2001-2002 during the Elevation Tour !
I want to know if this is a Armani sunglasses and what is the original value !

Thank You !

blueelevation.png

Dear Bonovertigo, you have spent your money in vain. Next time, just post the question on the forum before you bought them... These glasses have nô value at all and I do not think their quality makes the deal...:huh:
So feel free to ask.
:wave:

I totally agree w/ soundmercury. It's not the sellers fault at all. WE are the ones to blame for the high prices. We set the the market price, really. The blue Mikli's is a great example. Someone posted it over and over and over again @ $299.99 and no one person bid on it. Suddenly one person did put in a bid and another person saw that and now there's a bidding war. The blue 3214 sold for over $400 and now the market price for a pair of Mikli's 3214 is instantly over $400.

Butcho7 is right. Bono wouldn't be too happy with the outrageous money exchanging hands. I, too, collect them so in a way I am a hipocrite. But I know when a price is fair and when a price is absurd (the 519's on ebay going for $1G). I wear them (I only have 2) all the time, so to me it's worth it. But I will NEVER spend over $275 on a pair, no matter how cool looking and rare they are. I'd rather take my friends out for drinks or by a nice clothes with that kind of money. Also just my 2 cents.

Another wise guy :applaud::applaud::applaud:
Bobby you rock !

Sorry Nathan I was talking of your own collection of Bono's sunglasses...
Not the ones you are selling.
By the way I manage to get 2138 G35 at last + 519 in Flash Grey :drool:

No problem:

Fly Shades (Propaganda)
Cutler & Gross 0276 Black
Diesel Replica K Mart Yellow, also all Black
Mikli 3244 Orange
Black Flys #5 Black and Black Fade
Bvlgari 519 - Light Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Grey Fade
Bvlgari 610 - Light Blue
Bvlgari 626 - Grey
Bvlgari 549 - Brown
Romeo Gigli 226 Red/Gold, Brown/Gold
Romeo Gigli 181 Green
Miu Miu 51C Red, Gold
D&G 2138 G37, G49
GA 1535 Red, Blue :O
EA 9285 Pink, Green, Brown
Versace 2040 Black/Gold
EA 9592 Salmon

I think that's the lot :)

Dear Bonovertigo, you have spent your money in vain. Next time, just post the question on the forum before you bought them... These glasses have nô value at all and I do not think their quality makes the deal...:huh:
So feel free to ask.

I dont' have buy them... few seconds after I have post the question, I have decline my buying ! So... Thank You !

I Think I will buy a true Armani sunglasses, it's more good :hmm:

No problem:

Fly Shades (Propaganda)
Cutler & Gross 0276 Black
Diesel Replica K Mart Yellow, also all Black
Mikli 3244 Orange
Black Flys #5 Black and Black Fade
Bvlgari 519 - Light Blue, Dark Blue, Green, Grey Fade
Bvlgari 610 - Light Blue
Bvlgari 626 - Grey
Bvlgari 549 - Brown
Romeo Gigli 226 Red/Gold, Brown/Gold
Romeo Gigli 181 Green
Miu Miu 51C Red, Gold
D&G 2138 G37, G49
GA 1535 Red, Blue :O
EA 9285 Pink, Green, Brown
Versace 2040 Black/Gold
EA 9592 salmon

I think that's the lot :)
:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Nathan I still have to work :wink: you are the Jedi Master.
Congrats for your Bulgari collection !

I dont' have buy them... few seconds after I have post the question, I have decline my buying ! So... Thank You !

I Think I will buy a true Armani sunglasses, it's more good :hmm:

Hey, if you are interested you can find on ebay.com 2 pairs of EA 9294 wich are almost similar to the 9285... One pair is Pink and the other is Black.

LoL! That bloke on eBay with the 1000bucks Bvlgari is linking my ol' site! Hope no one thinks that I am that greedy mofo :-/

LoL! That bloke on eBay with the 1000bucks Bvlgari is linking my ol' site! Hope no one thinks that I am that greedy mofo :-/

ha ha! I did think maybe it was you! Sorry. It's weird that his main picture seems to have been taken down.

Hey, if you are interested you can find on ebay.com 2 pairs of EA 9294 wich are almost similar to the 9285... One pair is Pink and the other is Black.

Be careful! The 9294 are much smaller than the 9285. They are meant to fit a very small face. I got them once online and they looked really bad on me, and I have a normal sized head.

Hey guys, if anyone is interested, I'm stilling selling:

- D&G 2138 G49 (AWESOME condition)

- Bvlgari 549 Flash Grey (AWESOME condition)

- Emporio Armani 9285 Ruthenium (AWESOME condition)

- Emporio Armani 9592 Dark Lens (AWESOME condition)

Guess I could've just said they're ALL in AWESOME condition...heh.

PM me here or hit me up at nacho_man37@hotmail.com for offers/questions.

Thanks!

Well, I´m the proud owner of a new pair of EXTE 7s 569 purple lens / silver arms :shifty:
I´ll try to post pics later :sexywink:

Sorry Mathieu , they are really beautiful :sad::sad:
Tell me something abut price, please ... (you know my email) :sexywink:

I Just got purple Exte on Ebay, too. I think it was the last pair for 40 Euros or 50 USD. I feel very lucky. I used to search only the US ebay function but then I just clicked "all international items" and they came up!

I Just got purple Exte on Ebay, too. I think it was the last pair for 40 Euros or 50 USD. I feel very lucky. I used to search only the US ebay function but then I just clicked "all international items" and they came up!

They are the same pair I bought : EX 7s Color 570. You can find pics of Bono wearing them on the forum called :"Bono wearing exte sunglasses". The buyer has 4 pairs yesterday : on this forum we picked 3 :applaud:
Nice choice Tomcat, you are now my brother like David with the red ones.:hug:

Hello everyone. My Bulgari 611 in green are sold.
Thank you all for your messages and sorry for not being able to say yes to every one. If I get another pair, i will let you know.:wave:

Bono' shades at Irving Plaza,
see the picture below, I think Bono sunglasses at Irving Plaza was't Exte because the frame are only on the top of the lenses and not around, I will lookingfor on the web to find others pictures

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ?

71273-albums284-picture2122.jpg

Hi

I sell on ebay a pair of Giorgio Armani 814 (George Michael). This sunglasses are
similar to the cutler & cross sunglasses worn by Bono. George Michael was wearing
them on his "Older" Video in 1996. The colour is brown. I have the same modell
in black too.
landofsunshine75@yahoo.de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom