Womanfish Vs. Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's the best that never was?

• Total voters
:(
i just sighed philosophically :sigh:
therethere.gif

lol that totally looks like the smiley on the right. is rubbing his huge black cock on the smiley on the left.

uh...thanks?

And it's double-jointed, too.

Yeah, "Mercy" for me. It's got all of the qualities of epic-sounding U2 with some of their '90s sensibilities thrown in there as well. And Boner's lyrics actually kind of enhance the thing, so that's cool.

I haven't listened to "Womanfish" in a while, but it wasn't too remarkable when I first heard it.

As far as anything else goes, some of the tracks from the Achtung Baby outtakes are up there, too. Specifically, "She's Gonna Blow Your House Down."

I'll be honest, the two songs I picked I picked cause they're really the only unreleased tracks I know well :lol:. I put the write-in option there because I'm curious to know what some other good ones are, rather than sifting through, oh let's say, 7 cds worth of outtakes?

I'll be honest, the two songs I picked I picked cause they're really the only unreleased tracks I know well :lol:. I put the write-in option there because I'm curious to know what some other good ones are, rather than sifting through, oh let's say, 7 cds worth of outtakes?

Hah, I get ya.

I only listened to the 3 CD set that eliminates most of the wonkiness.

She's A Mystery To Me

I feel like if the boys had kept it and released it as their own it could have been great. I absolutely love the Point Depot performance with the BB King Orchestra :drool::drool::drool:

Edit: Am I the only one to actually post their write in?

I've gone with mercy, even though it's ridiculously dragged out, because you can hear what it could have been

Back
Top Bottom