Who out there are the Youngest and the Oldest U2 Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
Read something the other day someone said about hoping that U2 can attract some younger fans with the new album. I think they have a LOT of young fans, judging by the people I met during the last tour. I'm curious, if anyone out there doesn't mind admitting their age... I will go first. I'm probably in the upper 1/3 of fans age-wise...I am 52. (Oh wait, maybe you guesed that by my name as in Beverly 1956)...I have been debating whether I'm up to camping out in GA again, I really want to do it. I am looking forward to meeting more Interferencers! Anybody else???

I think these ladies win! :cute:

BonoOlderFans.jpg

21, first saw U2 when I was 14, so I've been a fan since I was 13. I've seen them 30 times now so I'm pretty hardcore :wink:

24, been a fan since I was 15.

^30 times! Damn, I saw them once. Great gig though.:hyper:

I'm 24. A friend is taking a 10 year old boy to a show this time around, and I know someone who went to a show when she was 6 (in the 80s).

I'm 19, I can remember listening and falling in love to my Dad's copies of Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree and Rattle & Hum around the age of 10. I think I was around 14 when I really fell in love with them as I watched a video of Zoo TV.

Back
Top Bottom