U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard Bad and All I Want Is You on the radio while in my car yesterday. Looks like 102.1 is about the only radio station I'll listen to in San Diego anymore! :up:

A very good selection of music on The Rock this morning. First off was Mysterious ways then later on a double of Whose gonna ride your wild horses and ....One Tree Hill.:D

Heh Ian it must be great to work at your work must have a U2 fan who arranged what is to be played.

Well it is really a U2 day on The Rock because they are now playing With or Without You.

Heh Ian it must be great to work at your work must have a U2 fan who arranged what is to be played.

not kidding. deep cuts from u2 and crowded house, and a whole bunch of other, more well known stuff that i really dig too.

not to mention i heard two new ones yesterday - discotheque and hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.

not kidding. deep cuts from u2 and crowded house, and a whole bunch of other, more well known stuff that i really dig too.

not to mention i heard two new ones yesterday - discotheque and hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
whoever sets it up reads interference. the day after i made this post i heard stuck in a fucking moment, and much more happily, hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.

new year's day and the ground beneath her feet yesterday. muuuuch better.

ISHFWILF in the middle of other radio crap...and I could sing to it, too! :hyper: I always thought my higher-pitched singing voice was terrible but sometimes it gets better

I heard U2 4 times in 15 minutes today :ohmy: Driving to the mall I heard Streets, after that I switched stations and heard ISHFWILF, switched again and got MW. Got to the mall and they were playing ISHFWILF. :dance:

Heard Get On Your Boots at a mexican restaurant. Fellow Utahns may have heard of this little place.... (Cafe Rio, anyone!?)

Also, heard Staring At The Sun at my local bike shop

"Acrobat" was played on Kansas City's 96.5 The Buzz, during the "90s at Noon", a couple weeks ago. The Buzz is an alternative rock station.

Gloria on 92.5 The River(independent radio) in Boston today!

Haven't heard that in a while....anywhere!

Dutch radios seem to be on an ISHFWILF streak. Heard it 3 times in 2 days. First monday at my sister's bf's place on a random radio station, then later that evening in the car, and now this morning on the radio here as well.

is there b a u2 stashun on satelite radio, i sees dat sum othr artist b have'n there own stashuns where there jams b played, i know i b here'n lots of there work but dont no well enuff to kno there titles,

Playing dominoes with the neighbors last night and heard Sunday Bloody Sunday on the oldies station...

Back
Top Bottom