U2 fans 20 and younger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weaving through the avatars of U2 as emos, I come here.

And I, am 14. Been a fan since 2006, big fan since maybe for a year. But I still like U2 just as any of you. :wink:

I'm 18 been a fan since...I don't know. I became really into them before Bomb though, All That You Can't Leave Behind got me into music

My name is Simon and I recently turned 20 years old. I've been a steady U2 fan since 2000 and All That You Can't Leave Behind but actually grew up with them so they've always been around in a way.
I guess there's no need to repeat myself more than necessary so I'll just post a link to my contribution to the Babyface Café section if you''re further interested in reading about me.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f229/maybe-i-should-edge-ucate-your-minds-186839.html

And last but not least, here is my little U2 related story from last year when I went to Dublin with school :D
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f233/hanover-quay-185534-16.html
(Final post of that page, some pictures on the next one)

I'm 18 but only got into U2 in 04 when Bomb was released. I missed out on tickets for the tour, so hopefully this/next year will be the first time. I put in for tickets for the radio 1 live performance but that won't happen :wink: Sadly.

<---18.

I'd known about U2 since I was young, but they were typically just a band relegated to the background.

After a particularly bad day about 2 years ago, I heard Beautiful Day in the car. When I got home, I went to Youtube and watched the video. It pulled me in. I started following the links on the right side of the page and indulging in different videos and songs. Then live performances. I was sold.

Before I knew it, I was buying JT. Then I was buying AB, TUF, and ATYCLB. And now I'm here.

20 (21 in 33 days though! :hyper: ). Became a fan in 2004 after hearing Pride. I had heard it before, but for whatever reason, it really got me into U2.

I'm 20.

First time I bought a U2 record was 2001, All That You Can't Leave Behind.

The second album I got was Achtung Baby, mid-2003 I would say. I watched Elevation/Boston in late 2003, and I was completely in awe, I then started collecting every album I could.

When I heard Vertigo in September 2004 I was blown away.
Bomb didn't blow me away as much but their tour did. First concert was: 24th of June, 2005, Croke Park, Dublin, I was in the Bomb shelter, right catwalk.
Electric Co. was incredible, certainly the most memorable part.
I was also at the Milan concert on the 21st of July, by the left catwalk, so I'm on a U2 DVD :D
I met Bono in January 2006, and assured him that I'd be seeing him again in Japan, where I had a ticket for the Yokohama concert. They cancelled, though, and I've been waiting for them to go back on tour ever since.

Now, Get On Your Boots has blown me away all over again. And NLOTH has blown me away even more. Looking forward to the tour!

I'm 20.

First time I bought a U2 record was 2001, All That You Can't Leave Behind.

The second album I got was Achtung Baby, mid-2003 I would say. I watched Elevation/Boston in late 2003, and I was completely in awe, I then started collecting every album I could.

When I heard Vertigo in September 2004 I was blown away.
Bomb didn't blow me away as much but their tour did. First concert was: 24th of June, 2005, Croke Park, Dublin, I was in the Bomb shelter, right catwalk.
Electric Co. was incredible, certainly the most memorable part.
I was also at the Milan concert on the 21st of July, by the left catwalk, so I'm on a U2 DVD :D
I met Bono in January 2006, and assured him that I'd be seeing him again in Japan, where I had a ticket for the Yokohama concert. They cancelled, though, and I've been waiting for them to go back on tour ever since.

Now, Get On Your Boots has blown me away all over again. And NLOTH has blown me away even more. Looking forward to the tour!

Wait a minute.....you "met" Bono??? :ohmy: How? Any proof?

Attended the Elevation and Vertigo tours at the Target Center MN

Nice, I take it you're from Minnesota then? I have family there. I think I'll try and make it to a show in Minneapolis this tour. It's a long drive but I'd have a place to stay at least.

I'm 20 and I've been a U2 fan for over a decade...since Pop came out. It's my favourite album ever :heart:

I've seen three shows. Indianapolis on Elevation, Chicago and Cleveland on Vertigo. I'm hoping to go to more shows this tour, now that I have my own car/life. and my life goal is to meet Bono. Edge would be great too. I'll even take Adam and Larry :wink:

When I signed on my age was never correct on here and I don`t know why, but I`m 17:wave:

And I have loved U2 since I was four,but you could say my real fandom broke out when ATYCLB - HTDAAB came out...

18, have been fan since 2004. Before it I liked some songs, like Electrical Storm but didn't give them too much attention. When I was younger, around the age of 10-11 I even hated them:reject:

Nice, I take it you're from Minnesota then? I have family there. I think I'll try and make it to a show in Minneapolis this tour. It's a long drive but I'd have a place to stay at least.

I'm 20 and I've been a U2 fan for over a decade...since Pop came out. It's my favourite album ever :heart:

I've seen three shows. Indianapolis on Elevation, Chicago and Cleveland on Vertigo. I'm hoping to go to more shows this tour, now that I have my own car/life. and my life goal is to meet Bono. Edge would be great too. I'll even take Adam and Larry :wink:
Actually im from WI but close enough

Back
Top Bottom