U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heard something on Twitter that they are out of stock and those who have not received an email are now on a waiting list!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Heard something on Twitter that they are out of stock and those who have not received an email are now on a waiting list!!!

How does that happen?! Surely member numbers don't fluctuate enough for them to misjudge demand?

How does that happen?! Surely member numbers don't fluctuate enough for them to misjudge demand?

This is live nation we are talking about

Most years probably not, but this past year was a tour year, so a lot people (re-)joined for the pre-sale code.

Still waiting for my copy btw, no email or any sign. Am a longtime member that renewed back in February!

I'm getting concerned mine hasn't shown up - I got the email before some people in Eastern Europe have been getting theirs

Well, I *just* got the email about five minutes ago that my package has shipped so they are not out of stock and still have some...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using U2 Interference mobile app

I got my email on July 25th and still haven't received it.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I am in Toronto.

Thanks folks!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Didn't even get an email yet. Renewed last november and longtime member. ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Got mine, it looks great, but I don't have a damn record player. When are they going to put these tracks on U2.com?

Please tell me am not the only one still waiting for email?

So if I buy another couple of subscriptions for friends, can I use my name and credit card info to buy concert tickets with the ticket codes they will receive? They get the gift as a gift from me. I buy the tickets. Not a scalper. Bought GA from stubhub this time around $225. Don't want that to happen next time. Any time I have extra seats always sell for face value.

Back
Top Bottom