U2 and Oprah Winfrey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tallarico

War Child
I know that Bono is a friend of Oprah Winfrey.
he was on her show, for example with Alicia Keys and the song "Don't give Up" ecc.

Any chance to see U2 on Oprah Winfrey Show?

What would U2 have to do with Oprah? I don't see any reason for them to be on there, to be honest.

Bono was on her show twice, but both times for his causes. Not for the music.

i have opened this thread because:
- i know Bono and Ophra are friends;
- u2 are in Usa with 360° Tour and they will be on SNL...why not on Oprah Winfrey Show?A performance or interview on her show is very important to have a boost of sales...a performance on Oprah Winfrey Show would be a big promotion for No Line on the horizion...

Any time I have a sick day off work and I happen to tune into Oprah, I always feel that little bit sicker. Daytime TV sucks, big time. What would U2 gain by performing on Oprah, ads for NLOTH in between ads for the Ab-king? or the new wonder steam mop that works on both carpet AND hard floors?

Speaking of Oprah, even if you don't like her or the Black Eyed Peas, you have to check out this video... It's like a U2 concert after the wave goes through the crowd... Biggest FLASH MOB dance in history!!! AMAZING! We should do this for U2!! :lol: Can you imagine if this was the PIT during Crazy? :love:
I admit I love this!!:reject: They totally faked Oprah out!! They were supposed be bored at first.. I love it!!
YouTube - OPRAH FlashMob 24th Season Kickoff & "How Did They Do That?!" aired 9/10/09

Her show is mostly for ladies; I can't see U2, especially Larry, agreeing to perform on a show like hers. You know the kinds of things they talk about on there sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom