Show U2 some support!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the swimsuit contest is really what it's going to come down to...

bono-u2-beach-shirtless-hand-in-pants-heykobe.jpg

thom-yorke-shirtless.jpg

Strikingly similar! though I think Bono wins this because he's at least holding his pants up, Thoms are dropping off his ass. :wink:

Radiohead is the most listened to band on Last FM
they are the Celine Dion of 'alternative rock'

If you ask me the bands are both kind of simmilar in ways.

I LOVE radiohead, not as much as U2 though... but Sigur Ros is working its way up as my second favorite band these days. Sigur Ros's music can be more powerful than Radiohead and even U2 at time. :drool:

however, i voted for U2 of course!

It's great to see that Shart1780 has a Dragon Ball avatar on IGN.

I think the swimsuit contest is really what it's going to come down to...

bono-u2-beach-shirtless-hand-in-pants-heykobe.jpg

thom-yorke-shirtless.jpg

I know Thom Yorke must be about 75 by now, but I'm kind of surprised he has a bit of a gut on him. He didn't seem the type to keep on food as weight.

He also looks like an otter.

Somehow looking at Thom at the beach really cracks me up, and yes he does look like an otter. :lmao:

Bono looks more like a beaver. :D

Yeah but obviously Radiohead are one of the most loved and praised bands in the world, if not the most. :wink:

I really couldn't care less about the poll I'm sorry, but can I just say that if Radiohead weren't one of my favourite bands I would never, ever forgive Thom for that photo. He looks like an incorgrous catfish with some pretty damn strange back hair.

What do you think the lads over at Pitchfork have been doing for the past few hours?

U2 is deh awesomest. :up:

Honestly I think both bands musically are amazing, but U2 is and always will be number one in my opinion because to me they just have that something special about them and because they're the best live band in the world for me. But both are awesome.

This is how I see it:

Imagine if my favourite bands were a family okay?

U2 would be the crazy and the one that tries to be funny, Radiohead would be U2's tech-savvy and nerdy brother, Coldplay would be the brother that keeps on trying to be like his bigger brothers and the Killers would be the youngest brother that is more original and a bit arrogant.

:wink:

Would Coldplay and the Killers eventually be slaughtered when Radiohead goes on his inevitable shooting spree?

Back
Top Bottom