New performence by Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who wants an intimate Bono performance should seriously just fly to wherever he's currently vacationing and join the festivities. It's not like we don't cross continents to see the band anyway:D

will this be on their new "Lots of Hits" album that will be released in 2012, 2013, 2014?

WTF was that?

Yeah, as someone else said, for Sting this would be fine...even normal. But Bono just looks embarrassing up there. IMO he's been doing way to many of these things since the tour ended. He's popping up everywhere these days when IMO he needs to keep a low profile.

Bono, you have beautiful family. Spend time with them. Go away for a while. How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Well, he was spending time with his family there. And way too many of these things since the tour ended? What other things like this has he done?
This IS going away for a while for him. And I doubt he cares if someone thinks he looks embarrassing up there. I'll bet he was having a blast. And he was in Timbuktu for goodness sake. How much more can he "go away" than that?

Yeah, as someone else said, for Sting this would be fine...even normal. But Bono just looks embarrassing up there.

I'm not even sure what this means...
IMO he's been doing way to many of these things since the tour ended. He's popping up everywhere these days when IMO he needs to keep a low profile.

Bono, you have beautiful family. Spend time with them. Go away for a while. How can we miss you if you won't go away?
Was this at some major high profile event or air on a major network? If Bono was caught going to a restaurant on youtube would you tell him to stay home?

Back
Top Bottom