My Goal for the Joshua Tree Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just wonder how Bono's going to be able to continue with two broken legs. I still can't believe Amp dropped him off the stage like that

As long as those God awful purple circular "John Lennon" glasses he has been rocking also broke....I'm okay with this!

I don't know what it is but in addition to looking horrible, they age him about 10 years.

I ALWAYS go spoiler free, for every band I see. I don't understand people who watch every show etc before they see them. That would completely ruin it for me.

so my day has arrived and I went ~80% spoiler free, which is great for me.

Some spoilers ahead…………

The only things I do know about the tour are this:

The little things is the new song and I did watch the clips on YouTube (like the song but its nothing great live)

I listened to A Sort of Homecoming from a few of the shows….I love that song

I listed to Mothers of the Disappeared when Eddie Veder joined them(1x)

I listened to I Will Follow from Seattle(2x)

I did see the main stage and what it looks like from U2s postings on FB

Thats it…..I don't know the song order that they are playing, I don't know what Streets sounds like or With or Without you on this tour (they usually make some slight updates). I don't know what the b-stage looks like (if there is one) and I don't know ANY of the visuals they play during the songs. I also don't know any of the "unique" arrangements of songs for this tour ala the sing along for One during iE(which I really thought was cool).

I am very excited for this show and the weather is supposed to be great!!!

Back
Top Bottom