Mmmm...anyone got bono's celebrity recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Can't find a copy of bono's smoked haddock hashbrowns with poached eggs that he submitted for the Sinatra Celebrity Cook-book back in the mid '90's. Does anyone actually have a copy of this book, or else pick up the recipe somewhere along
the way?

Maybe you should just start a thread called "Marik's random thought/ question of the day", and then when one of these weird obessisive ideas pops in your head you don't have to start a new thread.

That would be nifty.

Maybe you should just start a thread called "Marik's random thought/ question of the day", and then when one of these weird obessisive ideas pops in your head you don't have to start a new thread.

That would be nifty.

Or perhaps just a general "Random questions here" thread?

amazing how no one's actually answered the original question.

I remember seeing the recipe online, years ago, but I can't remember where. Youtwo.net maybe?

I've heard the book isn't that great, but you can still buy it on Amazon.

amazing how no one's actually answered the original question.

I remember seeing the recipe online, years ago, but I can't remember where. Youtwo.net maybe?

I've heard the book isn't that great, but you can still buy it on Amazon.

Well in all honesty, I looked for the answer and will probably get it because I think I know someone who has this book. However I am going to add that I have answered mariks random questions and requests before, and sometimes marik never returns to the thread for the answers so I'm not sure if marik really cares.

marik?

Well in all honesty, I looked for the answer and will probably get it because I think I know someone who has this book. However I am going to add that I have answered mariks random questions and requests before, and sometimes marik never returns to the thread for the answers so I'm not sure if marik really cares.

marik?

ahh well, that would be frustrating..

marik?

Yeah, I always picture marik getting stoned, then he thinks he has this really deep question(or in this case the munchies), makes a thread, and then the next day he forgets he even made the thread.

i did actually search my library for this book, but they dont have it. Sorry my questions apparently bother some people. I only post them on the off chance that someone knows the answer off the top of their head. Didnt think there was harm in that.

I do check back in these thread for a real answer. but realize that 9 out of 10 people just like to poke fun

Glad to see you back here (and elsewhere) marik :wave: I think people just like to poke fun because some of the questions are pretty funny you know? But I think 9 times out of 10 you do get help and answers. I think BVS' idea for your thread IS a good idea though, you ought to do that. I'll subscribe. :wink: I enjoy challenges.
I should have your recipe soon by the way. Give me a week or so if someone doesn't come up with it sooner.

The other reason I think people may poke a little fun is that threads are usually opened to create discussion or appreciation, not to ask a question that can be answered with one post. And half of your threads could have been answered if you just used Google.

It does make sense to ask a U2 related question on a fan forum if you can't find your answer on Google or elsewhere, so that much is fine. I think the main thing is what bvs said though, a bunch of entire threads that can't lead to much more than a single answer or any discussion seems kind of wasteful, which is why a single thread would be a good idea.

Ok for the sake of completing this thread, here's the recipe I posted in marik's new thread.

Bonorecipe.jpg

BonoFrankBarbaraSinatratext.jpg

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f189/mariks-random-u2-question-thread-205801.html

Back
Top Bottom