Back By Popular Demand!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
That's right! U23D is back at Austin's Imax Theater!!! It was here Feb-May of this year and then left (took a piece of my heart)! IT'S BACK! I'm going to see it tonight at 9pm! YEAH!!!

I want that :sad:

look for me at the beggining of Streets, in the build up... the guy with SUNGLASSES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll yeahhhhhhh! Another reason to love Austin.

I want that :sad:

look for me at the beggining of Streets, in the build up... the guy with SUNGLASSES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!

Bono? Is that you?? :ohmy:

I would love it to return here, but since I was the only person in the cinema at the time(with my friend) I doubt it's gonna happen! :wink:

Austin TX - a GREAT place to live (even if U2 didn't tour here during the Vertigo tour) :up:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :love:
Absolutely. They'll be back next tour, I think. They've been coming every-other-tour since JT (came JT, skipped LT, came ZooTV, skipped PopMart, came Elevation, skipped Vertigo), for what it's worth.

this is bullshit. it was supposed to be in tampa when it first came out, then it got cancelled. bastards. we never even got a chance to see it.
You people are still paying for that PopMart concert where 20,000 people showed up in a 70,000-seater stadium.

Back
Top Bottom