Awesome U2 Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plus I'm still living the dream of VP telling me I'm not small enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:cute:

Talk to Ashley.

Your first job as minion will be to remind me that frozen turkey leftover from Christmas if fucking gross. Think you can handle that? I seriously need some sort of a minion beside me at all times to question my decisions. Bleh.

I just loved when U2 played One Tree Hill in Chicago in 2011, which was rare for North America performance. I loved it the fact that they did something special for my city

I just loved when U2 played One Tree Hill in Chicago in 2011, which was rare for North America performance. I loved it the fact that they did something special for my city

This. Took an already great gig and made it something remarkable.

Here:

2j15v2g.jpg

It won't disappear this time.

BTBS live on ZOO TV DVD...... Edge's guitar solo. I was totally shocked and out of my mind when I saw it.

35hg1oh.jpg

You know you want to.

I'd love to but I can't. I've made a commitment to beardy :hmm: Bono that I cannot break.

God he was hot back in those days. Especially with the smoking, which is kinda funny because it looks hot, yet kissing smokers is disgusting. :lol: But for Bono it just looks hot so it's okay.

Oh on the topic of awesome moments and NYD! 360 Frankfurt NYD. 2nd show of the new leg, and sooooomeone forgot something... :lol: And Edge forgot his mic was on as well, it was bloody hillarious but poor Dallas nearly tumbled off the stairs in shock. The fun starts at 11 seconds. Definitely the strangest version of NYD. Edge was incredibly antsy during the first verse, but he covered quite well I think. Some people around us didn't even notice. Oh and at 2.38 he finally starts playing the piano and Bono takes the piss out of him immediately. Gotta love their interactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chDejhEuYe0

:love::love::drool::combust:
that's what i was talking about just a minute ago in the endless Edge chat!!!
that interview well deserves to be among awesome moments!
there are tons of gifs that should be made from that video!

THat gif is only one of the series I made from that video. There's plenty more of them, I think I giffed about half the video. :lol:

I saw those, GG, in the old smoking thread. SOME people were doing some rather conspicious squeeing who don't squee much any more.

Edge doing both piano and guitar on NYD live. I love it at all times and all songs

oh yeah! :cute::cute::cute::cute:

BTBS live on ZOO TV DVD...... Edge's guitar solo. I was totally shocked and out of my mind when I saw it.

i think that's one of his best solos ever, one of my favorite for sure :rockon::combust:

THat gif is only one of the series I made from that video. There's plenty more of them, I think I giffed about half the video. :lol:

:drool::drool::drool: did you post them here? where can i find them?

Okay, I've been away for a few days. Nice job, Ashley, you deserve the big Bono more than I do!

Let's try this: Smoking Bonos - unite! Transformer-like!

Shit, elfa's not really around much in the evenings, is he? This may have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom