Zurich 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. It sounds somewhat plausible - what I find odd, however, is the weird sound overload/volume increase at the end.

ETA: the link worked for me finally :)

Something fishy is going on here. :huh: Is U2tour.de confusing Mercy and North star? Did Matt miss it, even though his hotel is right next to the stadium and he can hear everything from his room? Where the F did U2start get Gloria from, AGAIN? Did they mistake the tech soundcheck for U2(as Sam always does Gloria)?

:slant:

My guess is, you're right about Gloria. Must be Sam! :yes:

Hey, gang. I'm on a mini-self-imposed internet break this weekend, but I may feel the need to do the setlist party today, especially if there's an audio feed.

:wave:

Hey, gang. I'm on a mini-self-imposed internet break this weekend, but I may feel the need to do the setlist party today, especially if there's an audio feed.

:wave:

I did that for the weekend with the Helsinki shows.. and regretted it :wink:

I would do the setlist party if I were you, even if no audio. I think we may get surprises tonight :hyper:

I needed a break from this place in general after making myself crazy, but it turned into a full internet break (I gave myself a half hour in the morning and meant to do another half hour at night, but my connection was down!).

It was nice. Watched some movies, read a little. I feel refreshed and like this place will not bring out the CORI SMASH rage.

So you all had better watch your step. :wink:

One Republic on the stage....

Twitter%2F2010-09-12_18-24-01.jpg

What time does the show start, in US time zones?

There's someone from Comcast that's supposed to be coming to do something between 10-2 (nothing like a specific time frame). I may miss a bit. :(

If it's 8.15 pm like yesterday, that means it's 2.15 in New York and 11.15 Los Angeles if you still have summertime in the states.

If it's 8.15 pm like yesterday, that means it's 2.15 in New York and 11.15 Los Angeles if you still have summertime in the states.

:wave: thanks for that, I missed a bit yesterday, expected it to start later, duh. :)

I think the main idea today for the band was to play Mercy, but they realised that they dont have rehearsed it enough yet and then instead they play North Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom