ZooTV DVD booklet photos and art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Ahh ok thanks hc, yes I'm very curious as to what the difference is also...I'm wondering if the books are the same except that the special ed has sticker pages and the single just has paper pages... If they have different pictures then that would be strange! Does your book have that picture from the 1st page of this thread? (The cola sticker) How many pages in your book?

*sorry... another obsessed fan who is wondering if I need to also buy the single disc... I'm also wondering if it has any different easter eggs than the spec. ed*

actually I should have asked does it have any of those pictures that are on the 1st page of this thread? Does it look like that at all in your book?

:ohmy: I hope the following scans answer most of your questions! :wink:

Front cover:-

ZooTV_singledisc_dvd_booklet_cover.jpg

pages 1 and 2

ZooTV_singledisc_dvd_booklet_pages1.jpg

Ahhhh it all makes sense now! The books ARE exactly the same, except the spec.ed has the sticker pages stapled in to the center fold page. (In other words... you can't see the center fold pic all at once unless you were to remove the sticker pages.Also there's some drawings on the back of the sticker pages.) Other wise it is the same.
I'm just not seeing one page (the front cover of the book) otherwise it's all there but the sticker pages.
Great scans hcb! Thanks so much for doing this!! :)

Hey no problem, I myself wanted to know whether the art work was the same or not. :wink: But it looks to me as though the inside pic of the actual dvd cover IS different from the two dics inside pic, am I right?! :hmm:

Yes, I think so, because since the front cover of the book is opposite the dvd holder area it is all one big pic that you can see when you remove the discs. The background says BELIEVE across both pages (so under the discs it says EVE) and on the left which is the cover of the book you have the BELI with a pic of Adam in the bottom corner and the u2 ZOOTV in neon pic over the center. (I could scan it if it wasn't 3:15 am here and the scanner is in the room with sleeping hubby).

edited to say the LEFT is the cover of the book, sorry... 3:20 AM :huh:

Last edited:
Yeah I was thinking that it must be really late there!?! What are you doing up this late?! Insomnia maybe?!? :wink: It's late afternoon here now. And there's really no need, at least not on my part, for you to scan your dvd cover, I'll soon find out for myself next week. And also the you mentioned about not seeing the front cover of the booklet, well the 'front cover' pic I posted, serves as both the front cover of both the dvd jewel case as well as the booklet, i.e. like the booklets you get with cds. :)

Yeah, so I think it's only that one spread that you don't get with the single version. (The front cover of the book... Adam/Believe etc) All the other pics you show above are incorporated somewhere in the spec. ed.
and the stickers of course.

I stay up really late sometimes... insomnia maybe... u2 addiction probably. :shifty:

thank you SO much hcbiggs! that really answered my question, hahah. i hope that didnt take too long ;]
so i guess i don't have to buy the single disc after all.
hahah i'll be saving that money up for U2 by U2 ;]
unless, someone proves that there are different easter eggs on the single disc version. hahah wow. we are so obsessed <3

u2trinity did you try hitting enter between each number on the two eggs that you need to enter numbers for? Thats what worked for me.

I was using the computer and I used bort269 info on the link
you gave me , the video_ts that worked for me . :yes:

tuwie said:
thanks so mcuh, hcbiggs! <3
what program do you use to make screencaps?

I use my VLC player to take screencaps. Here are a few more....

Bono_zoo_tv1.png

Bono_zoo_tv2.png

Edge_zoo_one.png

Larry_zoo_one.png

Adam_zoo_ways.png

and u2trinity....
I have a Canon Pixma MP150 which is a scanner, printer and photocopier all in one compact machine! :wink:

u2rtss-wallp.jpg

I made some high quality scans from the booklet that I'd like to upload somewhere for the website I'm making.
Does anyone know a good free place that doesn't resize gigantic pictures?:eyebrow:

well, www.imageshack.us allows up to 1.5 mb... if you want them pics smaller, open them in pain, save as.. jpeg... usually pics are reduced very much in size, and you can't see much of the quality being reduced :)

Galeongirl said:
well, www.imageshack.us allows up to 1.5 mb... if you want them pics smaller, open them in pain, save as.. jpeg... usually pics are reduced very much in size, and you can't see much of the quality being reduced :)

Thanks I already tried imageshack though, and 1,5 MB isn't enough.
When I mean gigantic pictures I really mean GIGANTIC pictures.

It's supposed to be that way because it's for us designers that need supersized pictures. ;)

Back
Top Bottom