ZooTV DVD and PopMart DVD??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TommyB

Babyface
Does anyone, anyone have any leads on when these two classic concerts are coming out on DVD? I am Dieing to know... VHS is just sooooo 1990s.

Please... Please respond if you have any idea when this momentous occasion come about.

I'm sure there would be! There are a lot of us 90s nuts on this board. :mac:

^ by the way, that grumpy smiley was directed at u2 and not you! :huh:

They wouldn't be trailered on the Elevation 2001 Live from Boston DVD for no reason...

ZooTV's coming out on the 30th of February next year, and Popmart on the same date in 2007. :drool:

ZooTV's coming out on the 30th of February next year, and Popmart on the same date in 2007.

Are you sure??? That would be great..
and what about Red Rocks??? And if I am correct.. I once saw a lovetown concert on television several year ago.. ( i think it was Sydney..) Do you think this will be released on DVD...

patske said:
ZooTV's coming out on the 30th of February next year, and Popmart on the same date in 2007.

Are you sure??? That would be great..
and what about Red Rocks??? And if I am correct.. I once saw a lovetown concert on television several year ago.. ( i think it was Sydney..) Do you think this will be released on DVD...

I think Red Rocks is coming on the 31st of September in 2006. :drool:

Interestingly, this is on the @U2 site (http://www.atu2.com)
NEW @U2 ON STORE SHELVES
November 29, 2005
posted by: m2

Our friends at U2tour.de point us toward a "Release Plan" web page at Universal Music Denmark where, if you scroll way down to the bottom of the page, where you'll see U2 - PopMart Tour DVD listed. That "Uge 13" you see means "Week 13", which is late March, 2006. Take it with a grain of salt, as regional Universal offices have been listing release dates for several U2 items in recent years which have never seen the light of day. It might be worth noting, though, that U.S. online retailer CD Universe has had a similar listing for more than a month now.

:hmm:
Late March? Or could that be the 1st of April? :)

Back
Top Bottom