Zootopia Down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desperad07

Babyface
Am I the only one experiencing problems with the official boards? It was home to a lot of people commiserating right now and trying to help each other out. Now they've shut them down due to routine maintenance. Ugh...what a farce.

I visited Zootopia a few hours ago for the first time, just to see what was happening there and how folks were faring with the European presale.

Shittiest. Board. Ever.

It's amazing how in these days of high speed internet, super duper technology...and especially with a band touting this whole technological revolution:

That they can't seem to get a bulletin board figured out.

And if you think the Ticketmaster problems were bad today for just the U2.com subscribers....what's it going to be like for the public onsale?

Technology my a$$.

I think u2 shut Zootopia down to avoid European fans complaining about the presales... A mess it was.. On some European internet forums and newsgroups, only a handful of people got tickets. The majority has been screwed this morning.
I say prayers for all of you Americans trying to get tickets in the presale.

they removed the highlights in the forum! Now you can just see who posted the last message but not the title of the topic. Smart indeed? :eyebrow:

I couldn't post in the Zoo yesterday at all. I thought maybe the site was too busy, I really don't know how to run a site so I don't know what happened.

And I'm one of them!
Yep, feeling totally screwed over by Ticketmaster et al, been on their site since 10am this morning, unable to get official pre-sale. Now they've closed us down for complaining!!! (Sorry, should read 'for routine maintenance')!!

Back
Top Bottom