Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
My ONE shirt:

one.jpg

It says "ONE voice, ONE person, ONE hope" on the back in white.

And my ZooTV tour shirt:
zootvshirt1.jpg

Back:
zootvshirt2.jpg

("Zooropa '93" with Europe tour dates.)

I took those in the mirror, and it's the mirror that's dirty, not the shirt :lol:

My older brother actually got that shirt in early 1994, when I was not quite 9 years old. It spent around a decade in our parents' attic before being rescued by me last summer :D It's a little big on me, but I loooove it.

What I really want though, is POP shirts. You know, such as kneeling Pop!Bono :drool: or a Poptart shirt (though I'm thinking about makine one somehow).

Thats so cool that the shirt got a 2nd life with you! And what a cool shirt! That actually happened with one of my Billy Idol shirts from the 80's. (Thats why I missed U2 in the 80's dammit... I was going to Billy Idol shows... ahhh well...) Anyhow.... my little brother rescued the shirt in the 90's and wore it alot.... now I've got it back again! yay for reincarnated shirts! :D

I've got two U2 -shirts, one from vertigo tour i europe and one is not an official t-shirt but I like it anyway :D I'll post pics of them later ^^

Does anyone know where you can get a good U2 POP/POPmart shirt?

I have a U2 POPmart Hoodie which i adore and treasure but now that it's getting hotter i wish i had a POP t-shirt.

Maybe the one Bono was wearing with all the muscle's? :drool:

Bono Mot said:

Huh, I have that one but I bought it a gazillion years ago. Silver U2 on it, right? Interesting!

Oh, yeah, and I have two ONE t-shirts I got from GoodWill! :wink:

OMG,my mother goes there and I hate it but I`ll go now
btw,Thank you,I would love to have the 'ONE' tee-shirt but can`t find it,and I can`t get it off of the internet because no...money...to...buy...:sad:.but where do you get 'ONE' bracelets at,do you have to specially order it or something or can you get it at a store,because I just love elastic bracelets and nothing would be better than to have one supporting something that U2 is doing,:help: thanks.

Sicy , your Vertigo tee is so cool , where did you get it ?
or how did you make it ?
I have been wanting to make a tee from bono's drawings
from Peter Wolf .

Thanks :) The Elevate me shirt my friend made who owns a printing shop, and the Vertigo one I got off ebay.

^^ oh Cool....I want an Elevate me shirt!!;)

I have An Elevation shirt and a Rattle and Hum shirt..I have bootleg shirts that well they are only 10.00 right outside the shows:reject:

Im not really into t-shirts Im more into posters buttons, programs, pics, you know other merchandise..I really wanted that Love and Peace necklace this past tour was selling but it was $45.00 and well it was not with in my spending limit at that time...I will hopefully get it eventually:D

Some cool U2 T-shirts here! I especially liked the One T and Sicys Elevate Me! :giggle: I could do with a bit of 'elevating' in that area!! :sexywink:

Here's my collection, starting with my Rattle and Hum T, first ever U2 T-Shirt:-

RattleandHum_tshirt.jpg

Achtung Baby!

AchtungBaby_tshirt.jpg

Zooropa! Bought from Stockholm 1993.

Zooropa_t_shirt.jpg

Pop! Bought from Helsinki 1997.

POP_t_shirt.jpg

Elevation! Bought from Slane Castle 2001.

Slanet_shirt.jpg

Love and Peace or else! Bought in Copenhagen 2005.

LAPOEt_shirt.jpg

And I'm sure most of you have seen me in the Vertigo T...

Celebrian5.jpg

...also bought in Copenhagen last year.

I have a couple of others, another one from Stockholm 1993 and one from Dublin 1997. I'll take a photo of them soon and post here. :wink:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:

Celebrian5.jpg

...also bought in Copenhagen last year.

I have a couple of others, another one from Stockholm 1993 and one from Dublin 1997. I'll take a photo of them soon and post here. :wink:

are the dates on ya last shirt wrong ? check the milan dates lol.
I checked mine the day i got it and spotted it straight off !

vaz02 said:

are the dates on ya last shirt wrong ? check the milan dates lol.
I checked mine the day i got it and spotted it straight off !

What are you talking about? All I said that I bought my Vertigo T-shirt last year at Copenhagen. I didn't mention in my post any specific date when I bought it!! :huh: Which was, by the way, 31.07.2005 exactly 12 years from my first ever U2 concert in Stockholm on 31.07.1993.
So you're point was....what?!? :shrug:

hcbiggs2002 said:

What are you talking about? All I said that I bought my Vertigo T-shirt last year at Copenhagen. I didn't mention in my post any specific date when I bought it!! :huh: Which was, by the way, 31.07.2005 exactly 12 years from my first ever U2 concert in Stockholm on 31.07.1993.

I think he/she means the dates on the back of the tshirt, the tour dates! :)

hcbiggs2002 said:

did you know at the back of the shirt there is dates of the specific leg? if yours is from the european leg ( leg 2 ) pleae can you check the milan dates.

understand ?

Galeongirl said:

I think he/she means the dates on the back of the tshirt, the tour dates! :)

But I haven't posted a photo of the back of any of my U2 shirts!?! Now I'm really confused!! :scratch:

^ ^Yeah, Mrs Edge kindly sent me this from one of the Vertigo shows she went to! :D

^ But I never mentioned what leg (and yes I know it was the 2nd leg, I'm not stupid!!:grumpy: ) of the tour I bought the Vertigo T-shirt. All I said that I bought it LAST YEAR i.e. 2005!!
So NO I still don't get the point you're trying to make?!? :eyebrow:

Last edited:
I think they are saying the T shirt manufacturer printed the wrong dates on the back of the shirt. Anyways.... I have that shirt too! And the keychain! I missed half of Kanye Wests' performance standing in line for that keychain too!

hcbiggs2002 said:

But I haven't posted a photo of the back of any of my U2 shirts!?! Now I'm really confused!! :scratch:

^ ^Yeah, Mrs Edge kindly sent me this from one of the Vertigo shows she went to! :D

^ But I never mentioned what leg (and yes I know it was the 2nd leg, I'm not stupid!!:grumpy: ) of the tour I bought the Vertigo T-shirt. All I said that I bought it LAST YEAR i.e. 2005!!
So NO I still don't get the point you're trying to make?!? :eyebrow:

no one is trying to hurt you.
The question is just: In case your shirt has the dates on the back... the Milan dates are probably wrong.
I think it is just a question about whether it is the same with yours (maybe they changed it during the tour) and whether you have noticed it.

That is it

now enlighten us :D

P.S. I have the grey one where you can just see teh shape of the boys.. i love it! Makes me feel like a guerrila U2 fan :lol:
no dates on mine though - Bought it in Amsterdam (13.07).. was that 1st or 2nd leg?

Last edited:
^The penny finally drops! :wink: So that's what vaz02 was trying to ask?!? :der:

And I just checked my Vertigo T-shirt and all the dates of the shows seem correct to my mind. I looked up the dates on the interference Tour Dates list and they all coinside. So they obviously must have corrected it by the time they came to Copenhagen! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
a-mole said:

no one is trying to hurt you.
The question is just: In case your shirt has the dates on the back... the Milan dates are probably wrong.
I think it is just a question about whether it is the same with yours (maybe they changed it during the tour) and whether you have noticed it.

That is it

now enlighten us :D

P.S. I have the grey one where you can just see teh shape of the boys.. i love it! Makes me feel like a guerrila U2 fan :lol:
no dates on mine though - Bought it in Amsterdam (13.07).. was that 1st or 2nd leg?

2nd..
leg 1 : N America
leg 2 : Europe
leg 3 : N America
Leg 4: South America
Still to come, Leg 5: NZ Australia and hawaii

I only have 1 U2 t-shirt :sad:

The Vertigo one with Bono's legs wide apart :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom