Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Hey :wave: I was just thinking it might be fun to see some of the cool U2 shirts that are out there. Maybe from tours, or non-tour U2 stuff... or even Edun you have that you like. You can post with or without you in the items.... Here's a couple of mine....

myU2Zooachtungbabyshirtfrontcloseup.jpg

(back)
myU2Zooachtungbabyshirtback.jpg

I got the older ones on ebay.... Wish I had got them at the shows but oh well. I have a few Vertigo Tour shirts I got at the show from this tour but no pics yet... plus the Vertigo hoodie.

Another I have...

mypopmartU2shirtfront.jpg

(back)
mypopmartU2shirtback.jpg

Hope to see yours too! :)

Wauh, comet, the AB-shirt is really cool! :D

I'll find the camera and take a few pics! :yes:

I'm in love with your shirt Gg!!!! That is sooo cool!!!

I wear those older shirts as around the house or night shirts cuz their huge. My Vertigo shirts are smaller and i wear them out. I need to get more pics tho... i have a cool black October tour baseball shirt but no pic....

one more of mine...

myU2achtungbabyshirtfront.jpg

My U2 shirts are very generic. And this is NOT a U2 shirt, but it IS a "Peter and the Wolf" shirt that I have. Baked Bean Boy! :cute:

peternthewolf.jpg

I have this print and the shirt that's just like it. I'm just too lazy to go take a picture of the shirt.

346%3B8%3A2%3A%3B%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C84666ot1lsi

I usually wear it to a concert when I have seats and get lots of compliments on it. I think it was the first U2 shirt I got.

Me and Mr. LG. I'm wearing my Elevation shirt. This is the night before our weddin'.
346%3B8%3A2%3C7%7Ffp38%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3D59%3C353b24284725%3D323234%3B546579nu2321lsi

Okay, here we go! :wink:

Vertigo tour 2005 t-shirt - w/ European concert dates on the back:

DSC01277.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

Dark blue vintage JT tour t-shirt - w/ North American concert dates on the back:

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

White vintage JT tour t-shirt - w/ North American concert dates on the back:

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

...and a t-shirt the my cousins found on a trip to Poland and thought that I just had to own! Wonder where they got that idea? :lol:

DSC01280.jpg

Btw, this is too big for me, so I only wear it at home and as a night-shirt... (there's no print on the back)

And my two U2-related t-shirts...

The one from the 46664-concert in Cape Town - under the 46664 it says "Give 1 minute of your life to AIDS" and on the back there's a small 46664-logo:

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

And my Live 8 t-shirt with the logo on the front and a very cool text on the back! :wink:

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Plus, I've bought a Music Rising t-shirt, but I haven't recieved it yet... :(

Your Peter & the Wolf shirt is very cool Mot!

My hubby has your 1st shirt there Merc... I love that shirt. And the one from Poland. wow! :)

Merc said:
And my two U2-related t-shirts...

I

And my Live 8 t-shirt with the logo on the front and a very cool text on the back! :wink:

DSC01275.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

I have this one:drool: except mine is white...I found it at a discount store for 3 bucks:hyper:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Huh, I have that one but I bought it a gazillion years ago. Silver U2 on it, right? Interesting!

Oh, yeah, and I have two ONE t-shirts I got from GoodWill! :wink:

Galeongirl said:
damn you have a LOT of tshirts!!!

Yeah, I just realised that too when I had to take pics of all of them! :lol:

Dismantled said:
I have this one:drool: except mine is white...I found it at a discount store for 3 bucks:hyper:

3 bucks! :ohmy: I can understand you're :hyper: - that's really cheap!!! :laugh:

Merc said:

3 bucks! :ohmy: I can understand you're :hyper: - that's really cheap!!! :laugh:

yeah, its this weird store that gets concert shirts from shows and tours gone by..it rocks..you never know what you are going to find.:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom