Your All Time Favourite Photo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
EdgeMiami.jpg

Is it okay to quote my own post? I love the smile crinkles at the corner of his eyes in this picture. :cute:

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who's been a bit worried about Larry lately!
Babydoll, if you manage to drag him to the deli, I'll share the check with you. :lol:

Great! I love this one. I think this MIGHT be my all time favorite. Rightclicksave. thanks Ms. Purrl.
U2JTAllFour.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
JezSnape, deal! :lol: only thing, i hope he eats to his heart's content... larry, how about a subway value meal with a fat footlong sandwich, chips, a cookie and coke? jezsnape, how does that sound to you? ;)

I'm up for anything, Babydoll. The money goes to a good cause! :lol:

Btw, I hope it's understood that I will be wanting to sit there and watch him eat? :shifty:
Purely to make sure he eats up, of course :wink:

I'm loving the whole Bono, Larry giggle thing going on!!! Would love to know what they are doing each time!!

Bono is talking about how he accidentally took a locket that belonged to a friend that had a loved one's ashes in it...with him on stage during a concert....

larrybonovh1laugh.jpg

Uh oh.... went back & looked at the other pics.... 2 more I knew once but now I'm drawing a blank... :ohmy: Can anyone help?

here is a Bono pic I just love , Bono showing his fans some love . :heart:

orignal-7.jpg

my computer is working so slow tonight I am not able to check out all the pages , so sorry if this has been posted .

Thankyou Bonocomet!!! I love the locket one!!! :lol:
Anything you can recall is greatfully appreciated for this U2 deprived junkie!!!! I've been in a time warp for the last 7 years having babies!!!

Hi bonoccmet and gluey . :wave:
darn dialup , well I better go to bed it's late and here I am trying to look for more Bono pics rather then study , I've been a very bad girl . well it's very late better go to bed , good nite and sweet
Bono dreams .

U2TRINITY said:
Hi bonoccmet and gluey . :wave:
darn dialup , well I better go to bed it's late and here I am trying to look for more Bono pics rather then study , I've been a very bad girl . well it's very late better go to bed , good nite and sweet
Bono dreams .

Goodnight & Sweet dreams!! Thanks for the great pics!!

bonocomet said:
Wow! How many did you have!? :lol:

:wink: Only three but that was enough to give me baby brain for a while!!!!! I am finding myself again and my boys!!! Bring it on!!!!

Yay! :lol: I can relate! I only had 2 and I seemed to completely forget about music there for awhile... but back to reality and ready to rock! :wink:

I'm spending far too much time here at the moment, just absorbing all I can from the 'missing' years!!! I'm loving being back!!! I'm even slowly getting over the fact I sold all my U2 books and videos right back from the early days!!!! DAMN! But hey, thank goodness for ebay etc I'm getting my collection back again!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom