Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few pairs of RG 226, thinking of getting rid of either dark brown or light brown ones. I also have a pair of D&G 2138 G35 (Bono on Bono book cover) for sale.

Send me your email and I'll send you pics ;)

Pics of pair of D&G 2138 G35 you sent me by e-mail last week :D.I interested in Romeo Gigli 191S 545 (Walk on - video) or Romeo Gigli 226 - light green/blue 2M4 or 2M1 (not brown :depressed: ). And I interested in Bvlgari 519 and 611 light blue :huh:.

Finally I made photos of my not-just-bono-shades collection ;)

lemon_shades.jpg

I Want To Buy Your Bvlgari 611's & 519's light blue and purple, D&G 2138 G49!!!

I will pay up to $500 per pair for your Bvlgari 611 or 519 sunglasses dependent upon condition. I´m interesting in D&G 2138 G49 too, please, sent me your offer by private messages. Thanks. :wave:

I Want To Buy Your Bvlgari 611's & 519's light blue and purple, D&G 2138 G49!!!

I will pay up to $500 per pair for your Bvlgari 611 or 519 sunglasses dependent upon condition. I´m interesting in D&G 2138 G49 too, please, sent me your offer by private messages. Thanks. :wave:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Emporio Armani 9285 KJ1NA (Dark Blue) for sale. In good condition, a few tiny marks on the lens that you can only see up close and doesn't affect vision in any way. Comes with Emporio Armani case and cloth.

Email me if interested: naycookeu2@yahoo.co.uk

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

Help - Where to buy Black Flys 5?

Hi everyone,

please, can you help me? Where is possible to buy ORIGINAL Black Flys 5 from Vertigo clip? I think, in these days on e-bay is authentic but only frame (authentic) with colored lenses - but lenses are not "authentic". I red the same opinions in diuscussions before.

Thanks for your helping.

Martin B.

Thank you veru much naycookeu2 :wave:. I´d like to ask you - which kind of Black Flys No. 5 has Bono in Beautiful day clip? Shiny black or matte black frames?

Not 100% sure with the lighting etc but I would say they are the matte ones as the shiny ones would have much more reflection on them maybe?

Yeah you can't really go by that video, as the logo is also blurred meaning they've clearly done something to it in post..check other pics of him wearing them around the same time to me they look pretty clearly to be the shiny black. The matte black would be more for a biker look imo.

Hi everyone!:wave:

My Bono sunglasses collection is groooowing :hyper: (since november 2011):
The Fly (the über collection)
Black Flys No. 5 (shiny black) (Beautiful day video)
Dolce&Gabana 2138 G37, G49, D23 (clear/rainbow, hard purple, black)
Romeo Gigli 191 (green) (Walk On video)
Romeo Gigli 226 (blue)
Bvlgari 549 102/87, 142/13, 103/8G (dark grey/black, purple, faded purple)
Bvlgari 519 (flash grey)
Bvlgari 611 (light blue) :heart:
Emporio Armani 9285 (pink, gradient green, gradient grey)
Emporio Armani 9592 (salmon, black)
Bvlgari 8025 732/87 (matte black/light grey)

I´m still looking for:
Bvlgari 519 light blue!!!, blue (with black arms), purple/pink
Bvlgari 611 (light blue - as gift for my friend, dark blue, dark green, light green,) purple, citrus
Miu Miu 51 C – faded champagne, faded purple,
Romeo Gigli 191 (blue),
Romeo Gigli 226 (green, purple/pink)
Dolce & Gabana 2138 H49 (flash brown) - Vertigo video,
Cutler & Gross 276 (black)
Alain Mikli 3214 Orange

Martin B. :wave:

Romeo Gigli 226 (blue)
Bvlgari 519 (flash grey)

I´m still looking for:
Bvlgari 611 (light blue - as gift for my friend, dark blue, dark green, light green,) purple, citrus
Romeo Gigli 191 (blue),
Alain Mikli 3214 Orange

Awesome Martin! Sounds like an amazing collection. I love when we share our lists and pics. Best of luck keeping your collection growing. I have been looking for those purple and dark green 611's for a couple years now...they are last two pair I need to complete my 611 collection. The hunt is half the fun, enjoy! :wave:

Hi Dublin, thank you very much for your positive feedback!!! :wave:. May be, next week I will add some pictures. I love too, when we share our pictures and lists :love:. So, If I watched your video on Youtube :up: and you private shades collection - 3 amazing "towers"on the shutterfly.com:drool:, I have become completely obsessed with Bono's glasses :cute:. But it´s very difficult to find many of the older models. I check ebay every day :crack:. Dublin, do you know another website where to trading or selling Bono sunglasses please or some know-how, how to find another pairs :hmm:? Thank you for helping. Best regards. Martin B. :wave:

Romeo Gigli 226 (blue)
Bvlgari 519 (flash grey)

I´m still looking for:
Romeo Gigli 191 (blue),
Alain Mikli 3214 Orange

I bought a D&G 2138 on eBay last month (eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace), but don't fit my face well. :huh:
I would sell or trade for a Bvlgari 8025 732/87. :hmm:

Hi Dublin, thank you very much for your positive feedback!!! :wave:. May be, next week I will add some pictures. I love too, when we share our pictures and lists :love:. So, If I watched your video on Youtube :up: and you private shades collection - 3 amazing "towers"on the shutterfly.com:drool:, I have become completely obsessed with Bono's glasses :cute:. But it´s very difficult to find many of the older models. I check ebay every day :crack:. Dublin, do you know another website where to trading or selling Bono sunglasses please or some know-how, how to find another pairs :hmm:? Thank you for helping. Best regards. Martin B. :wave:

Hello my friend, yes that is my video and Shutterfly. I too have become obsessed. I actually have bought some rotating displays to put a few select pair on. They should come in the mail soon. I will post a video to show how they turn out.

eBay and here are the only places I have found to get a jump on any select shades. The people here are incredibly generous and kind. They have helped me so much. Hang in there, over time you'll get a crack at every pair you want. As I said, the chase is half the fun. Cheers! :wave:

eBay and here are the only places I have found to get a jump on any select shades. The people here are incredibly generous and kind. They have helped me so much. Hang in there, over time you'll get a crack at every pair you want. As I said, the chase is half the fun. Cheers! :wave:

Dear Dublin,
you're right :applaud:
Today in this special day for me because it's my birthday, I've received this incredible gift that I want share with all of you !!!
dscn3977b.jpg

dscn3971u.jpg

:wave:

Hello everyone, I am still selling a part of my Bono's glasses collection (you must log on to see the pictures) :

Mikli AL 0871 color 003 (Brand New):
69798-albums324-picture2872.jpg

Mikli 3244 brown and gold (Brand New):
69798-albums324-picture2873.jpg

Bvlgari 8025 971/6G (Brand New):
69798-albums324-picture2874.jpg

D&G 2138 H50 (good condition) :
69798-albums324-picture2876.jpg

Miu Miu 51C Champagne (good condition) :
69798-albums324-picture2875.jpg

I will also considering putting to sale a pair of Cutler & Gross 0276... But not sure right now as I am really attached to them...

In the same time I am looking for Bvlgari 611 or 610; not in light blue... If someone is OK for a trade, then we can work it out. Send me a PM if interested or an email to : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom