Yell Sound, Shetland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, that's crazy. I'm always amazed how people do that, I'm so completely unadventurous with my hair. About the only remotely rebellious thing I've done is have blue streaks put in when I went to the Big Day Out once. I probably just looked like a dumb anime character.

I just get so, so bored with mine all the time. Keeps things interesting! Haha I think blue streaks would have looked cool :up:

I'm completely content with my long, curly hair but I can't help but feel like I want to change it up a little by cutting it short next time around.

:no: I can only think of one example of a guy who looked better when he cut his hair from long to short. That was Larry Mullen. As long as your hair doesn't look like that!

I haven't cut my hair since 2008. I still dye it occasionally, but it's a bit too long and unwieldy to do that at home without making a mess. Been considering cutting it for the summer, cause it's thick and heavy and hot, but on the other hand, I can't be arsed.

Gillard is treated abhorrently by not just the media, but a huge portion of the country, and though most won't admit it, there's no doubt that sexism is still a big factor in how a great amount of the general public percieves her. You may find this interesting, too.

Of course it is... it's so ingrained that people don't even recognise it for what it is, that's what really scares me.

And that was certainly interesting... I'm not sure I quite agree with the tone of it (me being the confrontation-phobe that I am), but I can certainly sympathise with the sentiments.

I unwittingly ("hey, cut it a bit short, you know?" "OK *BUZZ*") got a buzzcut back in April. I looked like I was 5. Now it's grown out a bit and I look 7 or 8 :up:

I still contend that that look was good on you. Your hair was all prickly and it felt cool. or something :reject:

This was like right after the "buzz" cut

539408_948083700684_401402547_n.jpg

Travis, promise me you will never let your hair be short ever again.

We straightened my hair again today, different style.

It's growing on me.

Charlotte, that overexcited real estate agent photo I'm seeing on Tumblr is one of the best things I've ever seen.

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT'S ORIGINAL AND HILARIOUS? POSTING A PICTURE OF A FALLEN OVER LAWN CHAIR WITH THE WORDS "MELBOURNE EARTHQUAKE WE WILL REBUlLD"!

HEY YOU KNOW WHAT'S ORIGINAL AND HILARIOUS? POSTING A PICTURE OF A FALLEN OVER LAWN CHAIR WITH THE WORDS "MELBOURNE EARTHQUAKE WE WILL REBUlLD"!

The Melbourne tag on Tumblr is impossible at the moment. At least make another pic! :crack:

But hey, exciting things like earthquakes don't often happen here. I admit I got overexcited! :lol:

I am finding it mildly hilarious that the first earthquake I've ever felt occurred in Melbourne, despite me living in New Zealand for 14 years.

Yeah but one day a huge fucking volcano will go off in Auckland and WHO'LL BE HAVING EARTHQUAKES THEN!

(Somehow, it'll still be felt worst in Christchurch.)

Haha, I heard about the Melbourne earthquake, but glad to see everyone's alive and well. I was worried, cause I didn't know it if was, like, Christchurch-level bad or Washington, DC-level overexcitement.

I have good news. I don't need surgery! :happy: I need physical therapy, which will be me getting up and out of bed and to the PT place at 6:30 AM. But yay! No surgery.

Haha, I heard about the Melbourne earthquake, but glad to see everyone's alive and well. I was worried, cause I didn't know it if was, like, Christchurch-level bad or Washington, DC-level overexcitement.

I have good news. I don't need surgery! :happy: I need physical therapy, which will be me getting up and out of bed and to the PT place at 6:30 AM. But yay! No surgery.

Hooray! This is good news indeed. Hope the therapy goes well. :up:

As far as the earthquake goes, I didn't feel a damn thing. I was rehearsing with the band and we were making too much noise to notice a little thing like an earthquake. I am quite annoyed that I missed out. :grumpy:

Hello from New Zealand, everybody. Ahh, it's lovely to be back in the land of plentiful-and-cheap apple turnovers.

Haha, yeah, we're here for two weeks. And counter-intuitively the weather's warmer and the earthquakes are fewer than in Melbourne. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom