Womanfish > One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is better and more respectable?

• Total voters
I didn't like U2 all that much in the mid 80s as it is. If I turned on the TV in 1986 and that was on, it would have probably turned me off them for life.

What the hell is this to do with respect, it isn't tuf bono in question.

I want to say I made this thread while ... a little tipsy on Heineken, but I wasn't.

HOWEVER! I did make this thread while ... a little bit tipsy on LIECHTENSTEIN WINE. From the fucking prince's own vineyard. And the prince's castle overlooks the KUNSTMUSEUM.

Whaleriffic.

I won't say it's better than One but it's awesome fucking rock nonsense, wrapped in drunkenness, euphoria and hideous hair. Plugging a god damn guitar into an amp and just goin to motherfuckin' town like you have a set of brainy orbs in your merlin pouch. Bono just winging it like his blinding white ass is on fire. That shit is the pure ballz.

motherfuckin' rock and roll.

I won't say it's better than One but it's awesome fucking rock nonsense, wrapped in drunkenness, euphoria and hideous hair. Plugging a god damn guitar into an amp and just goin to motherfuckin' town like you have a set of brainy orbs in your merlin pouch. Bono just winging it like his blinding white ass is on fire. That shit is the pure ballz.

motherfuckin' rock and roll.

Post of the year. :up:

This song would sound much better on a studio recording, rather than live.

Heineken is to beers as Womanfish is to U2 songs.

I'd go for a One/Corona thing too, so the preference really relies on what sort of bad taste you prefer - something offensively inoffensive that's only consumable with something added to it, or something that smells bad and is only good when you're already drunk.

Back
Top Bottom