"Window in the Sky"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Slow Loris said:

Not as strange as the song itself.

Unless you think it's thrilling when dirty days mix with sweet things.

???

From Billboard:

A second new song, "Window on the Sky," is tipped to hit U.S. rock radio in early November, accompanied by a music video.

Dirty Day mixed up with The Sweetest Thing? Could this mean the
songs subject matter? Or, the musical arrangements?:hyper: Or not:sad:

The Slow Loris said:

Not as strange as the song itself.

Unless you think it's thrilling when dirty days mix with sweet things.

So this is like great news.

Dirty Day + Sweetest Thing + Thriller

Did you hear any high 'hoo hoo's' in the song? ..... You know, Michael grabbing his crotch in the new U2 video would bring cheer to all of our holiday seasons.

According to the sheet from Universal that Lila posted, it's Window On The Sky. It'll be released as a single in mid-November. Looked like there may also be some sort of release of the song in late October. So, hopefully we'll have a leak soon.....

Window On The Sky

This is the same pic I posted in the other thread. It's as much as I could get in one frame, as the original file is in PDF, and you can't upload those to the photo sites

OneSheet.jpg

Lila64 said:
Window On The Sky

This is the same pic I posted in the other thread. It's as much as I could get in one frame, as the original file is in PDF, and you can't upload those to the photo sites

OneSheet.jpg

This has so much good info, but when will the Window on the Sky video be released? It's cut off at the bottom. :drool:

Last edited:
topplehatU2 said:

This has so much good info, but when will the Window on the Sky video be released? It's cut off at the bottom. :drool:

Lila's very original post of the pic in the other thread said late October. :drool:

Based on the "clues", I'm gonna go along with "window on the sky" being a finished version of 402 or a variation on it. It has a strong guitar connection to thrill me, it's slow like sweetest thing, and has synth vibes in it that are zooropa like. Additionally, there do seem to be some sky lyrics in it. If window on the sky turns out to be 402 i'll be a happy camper!

im still surprised that this hasnt leaked yet aswell!

and are we totally sure its window on the sky? i mean who do we believe... the record company..... or bono? :laugh:

Utoo said:

Lila's very original post of the pic in the other thread said late October. :drool:

for the video, that is. the single will be mid-november. however, if the video's coming out late october (only 13 days left in the month!), my fingers are crossed for a leak very soon........

J_NP said:
I suppose it's gonna be sort of studio video

I dunno. The saints video is supposedly a video just of U2 and Green Day in the studio..and probably some shots of them crossing Abbey Road. I'd be disappionted if the Window video was also a studio video. They haven't had a ton of time between Abbey Road and now, but there has been a little bit of time to film something...:fingerscrossed:

Utoo said:

I dunno. The saints video is supposedly a video just of U2 and Green Day in the studio..and probably some shots of them crossing Abbey Road. I'd be disappionted if the Window video was also a studio video. They haven't had a ton of time between Abbey Road and now, but there has been a little bit of time to film something...:fingerscrossed:

That's the thing I don't see it them doing now in 10 days , to release in this period of time

Besides , didn't hear any story of Videos filmin , and u know all the buzz that's around them

Back
Top Bottom