Will There Be A European Leg Vertigo Dvd???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricj

The Fly
Was just wondering..

Will the San Siro stadium show be released on DVD as well? Does everyone remember reading on the official site that this show had been recorded over the two nights for a DVD release...

Although the chicago DVD is excellent i would pesonally much rather see an official DVD of the outdoor leg of the tour, not only because i saw the London shows but in my opinion it will make for a much more spectacular DVD than the indoor shows..

Anyone have any information about this??

Last edited:
ricj said:
Was just wondering..

Will the San Siro stadium show be released on DVD as well? Does everyone remember reading on the official site that this show had been recorded over the two nights for a DVD release...

Although the chicago DVD is excellent i would pesonally much rather see an official DVD of the outdoor leg of the tour, not only because i saw the London shows but in my opinion it will make for a much more spectacular DVD than the indoor shows..

Anyone have any information about this??

Yes, the only problem I can see is that it was the height of summer and it didnt start getting dark until half way through, so the light effects wont be as good.

Re: Re: Will There Be A European Leg Vertigo Dvd???

NamelessStreets said:

Yes, the only problem I can see is that it was the height of summer and it didnt start getting dark until half way through, so the light effects wont be as good.
not really, some shows did start in the dark, san sebastian for instance,

The screen wasnt used for the first 7 songs and came to life when COBL came on, it was then used for every song after that.

Willie Williams said he timed it so it would be pitch dar when COBL came on

jimjam said:
The screen wasnt used for the first 7 songs and came to life when COBL came on, it was then used for every song after that.

Willie Williams said he timed it so it would be pitch dar when COBL came on
ah well he got that totally wrong at the first manchester show,

Just listening to the second Milan show, this is really one of U2's best shows ever, Bono's voice is great, the crowd is maybe even greater and the Edge is really on fire. They'd better release this one next year, this one will blow the Chicago DVD away with better songs, better performances, better Bono and the amazing audience.

:drool:

It started getting really dark around the end of SBS/start of BTBS in Glasgow. Mind you, that was like the longest day of the year in terms of hours of sunlight. :p

Back
Top Bottom