Wide Awake In Randoooooooooom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
Amazon has recommended the following things to me:

Adam-12? WTF? :lmao: Their is no U2 connection there whatsoever........unless I missed Adam in a few episodes...........odd recommendation:hmm::eyebrow:

Adam12 :giggle:

~thinking bad dirty thoughts~

smacks hand

:giggle:

IM discussion between Jen and myself..................

The White BELT???
Jen: I am glad to know Amanda approves.
Me: Edge wears a white Belt and it was peeking out.... she LOVES the BELT
Jen: Ahh!
Jen: I didn't even know it was an icon.
Jen: *goes to look at the pictures*
Jen: the one where he's striding away?
Me: yes.........
Jen: Hee!
Me: Love the speed the man has going there
Jen: I can only imagine what she'd do if it were in focus... ;-)
Me: :COMBUST:
Jen: LOL!

shari schultz said:
IM discussion between Jen and myself..................

:laugh:

that day was the first time I ever saw *the white belt* so it was a very exciting moment for me to see him in a new belt, and in person too!!!!!!!! :combust: He's worn it almost every day since :shifty: He also was not wearing in the Friday before :shifty: He wore a brown one instead. But it's not like I really pay all that much attentiont a belt. After all you really have to look to see them since he has a shirt untucked all the time......

Kariann said:
I think I may go lay in bed and pop in a movie. I'm kind of tired in sitting in uncomfortable chairs today.

I know that feeling well.....Only 1 waiting room had comfy chairs.

arw9797 said:

:laugh:

that day was the first time I ever saw *the white belt* so it was a very exciting moment for me to see him in a new belt, and in person too!!!!!!!! :combust: He's worn it almost every day since :shifty: He also was not wearing in the Friday before :shifty: He wore a brown one instead. But it's not like I really pay all that much attentiont a belt. After all you really have to look to see them since he has a shirt untucked all the time......

Maybe he bought it just for you...knowing your love of belts.

Celebmatch.com

Your best matches

Billy Corgan 99%
Dr. Dre 99%
Patrick Roy 98%
Mario Lemieux 98%
Billy Boyd 98%
:eyebrow:

Bono and I are 69% compatible................:shifty:
Edge and I are 67% compatible

Larry and Adam aren't listed.........:(

:scream: I'm on my parents computer. My dad preferes it if I log on through IE vs. aol. :coocoo: I went to yahoo and typed in "U2." Interference is #3 on the list...it wasn't there. Anywhere. So I just typed in interference.com. Same thing. NOTHING. I was so upset. I logged onto aol so my favorites list comes up and was able to get on through that. What a scary thing! No Interference!!!! :sad: :scream:

fah said:

:hug:

The teachers are on strike here...the mini fahs have been home all week and I have accomplished nothing.

I get to go to work tomorrow :) and, I just realized it's payday :)

Should I buy INXS tickets or not :hmm:

How long have they been on strike? Is the end in sight?

work when paired with payday :up:

sorry about your :mad: day at work, arw.

The strike started last Friday and is continuing this week. They were ordered back to work but they are not going. I am on the side of the teachers but the mini fahs need something to do :crazy:

Kariann said:

I'm doing ok...today was a roller-coaster kind of. Thought my mom was going to have to have surgery but looks like she doesn't after all.

:hug:
It sounds trite but I am going to say it anyway, hang in there..................

:hug: (despite my HATE for that smilie) for Kariann

:wave: Arw, Fah and mini-fahs without school, Shari and Blue room (not dancing with me : phew: )

Scneg: I owe you some sort of communication...sorry, I have had a HELL week. :|

Hi Zoney! :wave:

14 hour day.............and ending it in retail fun.........(Friday nights? Saturday nights are more fun:no: to work :mad: )

Back
Top Bottom