why it's WRONG for U2 to be playing at Notre Dame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2zed

The Fly
They would have known that all the floor tickets would be offered to students first. While maybe that means a special opportunity for a handful of die-hard U2 fans at Notre Dame, for the most part it actually means lots of students are turning a big profit. Ticket brokers are loaded with sometimes HUNDREDS of GA tickets for the Notre Dame show that were quite clearly unloaded by students looking for extra cash. Fans are getting massively screwed for this show. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier that U2 are coming back, but what a way to open the 3rd leg.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

I disagree. The big problem with the ND sale was that they required a student ID per ticket, and people would collect each others' IDs, get tickets, and give the IDs to their friends, too.

100% agree!! They should definitly start with Boston Why all areas around Boston are on U2 play lists except Boston itself , i mean DVD is not enough guys
biggrin.gif

Incidentally, could you please give me a good reason why its wrong for them to come to ND? Yes, the ticket situation was abysmal, but that was Ticketmaster's and the university's fault.

Because Notre Dame has a crappy football team!!
wink.gif
(I'am a University Of Michigan fan).

Although I dont like the University of Notre Dame for rivalry reasons. I think it is cool that they are playing a small venue on a college campus. Should be a great show. 2 weeks from wednesday and I will be there!

Back
Top Bottom