WHY bring back a lottery system?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The blonde woman with the megaphone that would explain about the lottery before the shows and would usually be at one of the scanning tables.

was she in Aust on vertigo tour? cause there was a similar lady there that i think might have been called alison...... she was in charge of the line i think

General question about a lottery this time around

Does anyone have any input regarding how a lottery might be handled this tour since it's all stadiums? I would think (maybe I'm wrong) that they would have several entrances working at the same time to get GA'ers into the stadiums...?

For all of us dreaming fondly of the Springsteen system, check out this thread over on Backstreets ... and then laugh.

Yes, one poster even basically says "Why can't they do it like U2 does it?" :lol:

BTX • View topic - Pit no longer a chance..

Not only "Why can't they do it like U2 does it?" but also:

Arrived at the show 30 minutes before every show. The ticket scan determined whether or not you were in the "pit". A few times a was, a few times I wasn't. Easy as that and, more important, humane. Would someone be able to scam it? Maybe. But it would not be as readily scammed as some seem to suggest is the case with Bruce's shows.

:lol:

So we know that people will bitch no matter what system is used, and that a certain percent who are totally obsessed with getting into the "best" GA section will find ways to scam the system -- no matter what that system is.

For all of us dreaming fondly of the Springsteen system, check out this thread over on Backstreets ... and then laugh.

Yes, one poster even basically says "Why can't they do it like U2 does it?" :lol:

BTX • View topic - Pit no longer a chance..

Hilarious. The grass is always greener, huh?

Honestly, I like U2's method better. At least with U2, you have some control over where you end up, whereas with Springsteen, it's all left to chance, assuming you play by the rules.

Back
Top Bottom