Who Is The Weakest U2 Fan Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
In concordance with the previous thread entitled "Who Is The Biggest U2 Fan Here?" (http://forum.interference.com/t134398.html), we'll now find out who the weakest fan here is.
The criteria are as follows:
1. Your favorite band is Limp Bizcut.
2. You've never seen them live, and don't really want to for that matter.
3. Not only do you not own any bootlegs, but you do not own any singles, albums, best of's, or even mp3's or burned cd's someone made for you.
4. If you met the band in person, you'd be beligerent and curse them out, possibly even take a swing at Adam.
5. You do not know any lyrics, song titles, album titles, band members names, or what country they're from, and couldn't care less anyways.

I disqualify myself based on all 5 categories.

let's hear from ya!

I am disqualified too:wink: Though saying that everyone on Interference should be disqualified too.

1. Of course LImp Bizcut is my favourite band
2. U2 play live concerts?
3. U2 have singles and albums?:ohmy: :ohmy:
4. My dream is to knokc that bassist out
5. Ahhh song names Shadows and Small Bushes, How to create a atomic guy, there from Cuba right.

Last edited:
1. My favorite band is Limp Bizcut.
2. I've seen them live, at Zoo TV, but I left early because I was bored.
3. I've heard U2 on the radio, but that's the long and short of it.
4. I've never taken a swing at Adam, but I've had sex with him. Twice.
5. I think U2 are from Canada

1. Limp Bizkit are TEh BOMB!!!!!!11
2. What, U2 are still playing concerts? I thought they'd died.
3. I LOVE MY LIMP BIZKIT COLLEKSHUN!!!!!1!!11
4. I don't meet dead people.
5. I'm sick of that Sometimes You Can Make Your Own La-La song playing on the radio.

is ANYONE going to actually answer this properly and expect to stay here very long?

blahblahblah said:
is ANYONE going to actually answer this properly and expect to stay here very long?

you never know.......

I'm probably the "weakest" U2 fan here. My favorite band is Radiohead and I think they are a much better band than U2. However I like many U2 songs, and I think they are a great band.

xaviMF22 said:
I'm probably the "weakest" U2 fan here. My favorite band is Radiohead and I think they are a much better band than U2. However I like many U2 songs, and I think they are a great band.

U2 are bout my 5th favourite artist/band of all time. Where does that rank me then? :wink:

timothius said:

U2 are bout my 5th favourite artist/band of all time. Where does that rank me then? :wink:

1-4 is a combination of Crowded House, Split Enz, Tim Finn, and Neil Finn, isn't it? :wink:

1. My favorite band used to be Korn, it is now Limp Bizcut
2. I tried to see them live, but only to cuss them out and take a swing at their bassist.
3. Yes I do own some mp3's of T3 or N7 or B8 or whatever the fuck this band is called...I think they're called Clocks and Speed of Sound, I forget :huh:
4. I couldn't get the tickets in order to do so!
5. I do know Johnny, Tom, Sean, and Fred from T8, so I guess I'm not E4's or whatever's least favorite band.

MrBrau1 said:
shaun and RJ should be leading contenders for weakest U2 fans. Jick (RIP) probably taking the cake.

I was gonna say that in my opening post but feared it would be closed within 5 seconds.

JOFO said:

I was gonna say that in my opening post but feared it would be closed within 5 seconds.

Sorry. I may have just killed your thread. But the truth is the truth. :uhoh:

Last edited:
Axver said:
Where's indra? :wink:

Right here!

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought, "Oh cool! A title I can win!" :D

So on to the criteria.

1) My very favorite band is (let's all say this together as I am incredibly blatant in my promotion of them) The Church. :yes: I'm waaayyy to much of an indie snob to have ever heard Limp Bizkit, let alone like them. :wink:

2) Nope. Never seen them live. In fact, if I had free tickets gauranteed to get me the best spot on the rail, access to the soundcheck, an all access pass, preshow dinner with the entire band, an invite to a private party with the band post-show, and a ride back to my hotel from one of the band members, or a chance to see The Church playing at a bar -- I'd go see The Church. :shrug: But I would probably sell my extra special tickets to someone on this board rather than put them on eBay for the highest bidder. :)

3) I have Boy, October, War, UF, Wide Awake in America, Under A Blood Red Sky, JT, R&H, and a couple of singles. All on cassette. Never bothered to upgrade to CD. Used to have the video of Under A Blood Red Sky, but it got mangled, so I tossed it out. Don't have anything else.

4) Nope. But I have met all members of The Church. :) And I have Steve's phone number. :D

5) I know a few song titles, lyrics, album titles (see above). And I know that Bono's given name is Paul Hewson and The Edge's given name is Dave Evans. Unlike most U2 fans however, I wish they would use those given names instead of those annoying nicknames. :grumpy:

So there you go. I think I'm a pretty good candidate for this title! :D

neutral said:
:giggle:

I was wondering where you were too. :laugh:

I had to type my post out twice as the first one got eaten as I was trying to post it.

I am a pretty pathetic U2 fan though, aren't I? :huh:

But I am a top-notch Churchie! :D

MrBrau1 said:

She should get a U2 song she's never heard before.

Indra, what song do you want?

Something that's quintessential U2 but isn't something I'm likely to have heard before. Now granted, I haven't really heard much from them since the late 80's so that shouldn't be too hard. :D

Well, here are 3 of the best U2 songs, from 91-00. :wink:

Acrobat (From Achtung Baby)

http://s16.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1RO8VSI7NYRWT3S0AB25H1O83D

Gone (From Pop, or Poop as some people call it)

http://s16.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2JPWXBQUPN6UI0WJCV824L6L6P

and Kite (From ATYCLB)

http://s16.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1SWY44FDX1ZXM1XSGZ40EEU680

Copy, paste, remove "spaces" and enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom