Where's the setlist party?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are. The party usually starts about 2 hours before they go on.

Here in the East Coast of the U.S., it's 5 hours ahead of Hawaii. They should go on about 2 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. So, the party should start around 12 midnight EST.

If anyone knows any differently, please, post in this thread!!!

Just so everyone knows, I'm starting the party early. I'm beginning it at 1pm Queensland time, which is 10pm US eastern, 7pm US Pacific, and 5pm Hawaiian time. This is because people have expressed interest in Rocko and Pearl Jam's setlists.

It's nearly 1 in Hawaii if I've done my math right (which is always questionable for me...), so Rocko and the Devils should go on in 5 and a half hours, at 6:30.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
It's nearly 1 in Hawaii if I've done my math right (which is always questionable for me...), so Rocko and the Devils should go on in 5 and a half hours, at 6:30.

Actually, I think it's around 2pm, not 1pm, in Hawaii at the moment.

Axver said:
Just so everyone knows, I'm starting the party early. I'm beginning it at 1pm Queensland time, which is 10pm US eastern, 7pm US Pacific, and 5pm Hawaiian time. This is because people have expressed interest in Rocko and Pearl Jam's setlists.
Good idea.

When exactly is Rocko expected to start?

Damn the dinner party I have to go to tonight. :mad: Four hour time difference for me so I might be able to be home before they go on. I really wanted to hear Pearl Jam if we get a stream though.

cleazer said:
Good idea.

When exactly is Rocko expected to start?

I was under the impression Rocko's set began around 6pm Hawaiian time, but BonoIsMyMuse just gave 6:30pm a few posts back. Sometime around then sounds right anyway.

Axver said:

I was under the impression Rocko's set began around 6pm Hawaiian time, but BonoIsMyMuse just gave 6:30pm a few posts back. Sometime around then sounds right anyway.

I got that from U2.com, which means they could really be going on anywhere from 5 to 7 :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I got that from U2.com, which means they could really be going on anywhere from 5 to 7 :wink:

... on the 23rd ... of May ... 2012.

pepokiss said:
but... how many hours since now?...

I have to know.. I don't get ET, PT, AT&T times :crazy:
U2 should start in about 5 hours and 10 minutes from right now.

Pearl Jam (assuming they'll take the stage around 7:30) should start in about 3 hours and 40 minutes.

Rocko (assuming 6:30) should be somewhere around 2 hours and 30 minutes.

I hope I got that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom