Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I wonder how long until it follows Gossip Girl. :wink:

It'll be the Stargate show that converts Dani then :wink:

"This cast looks great I can't wait for the new season of 90210; strange it's on Sci Fi and not the CW now don't you think?" :lol:

One of the characters is even going to be a spoiled brat/party girl :lol:

It'll be the Stargate show that converts Dani then :wink:

"This cast looks great I can't wait for the new season of 90210; strange it's on Sci Fi and not the CW now don't you think?" :lol:

One of the characters is even going to be a spoiled brat/party girl :lol:

:lol: Dani must watch the pilot. :wink:

Now I have to watch the first episode. This could just be too hilarious. :wink:

In fact, I'm sort of imagining it as a teenage version of this classic from my childhood:

YouTube - Space Cases Intro, Season 1

May I repeat:

ohshitnotyouagain.jpg

I'm gonna go on record saying that I refuse to take part in this nonsense again. I'll be back later whenever you guys decide how things are going to be.

Haha.

We're at the convergence of the crowd that welcomes the douche and the crowd that does not tolerate the douche.

Since the douche isn't self aware, it's all just a big laugh.
So the other crowd need to get their own fucking thread. Everybody would be happier.

The superthread does not want this bullshit.

I'm sorry Ashley, I really am. But I am having a shitty day, and I am sick of this.

The superthread used to be my therapy, my refuge, but now I can't even enjoy it unless it's 2 in the morning.

I joined as some of my best mates post in here , Kim & GG Are my best mates

I apologise for anything i've done to upset you, if i have i don't know what.

And everyone seemed so nice :sigh:

I'm sorry Ashley, I really am. But I am having a shitty day, and I am sick of this.

The superthread used to be my therapy, my refuge, but now I can't even enjoy it unless it's 2 in the morning.

You haven't even bothered to attempt to talk to people! None of you have, you just see people you don't recognize from the ST, people you see on this forum ALL THE TIME however, and you decide that OH GOD EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED OH THE HORROR WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! and Run off declaring death of the superthread. That's just stupid. It's fucking pissing me off, and I really am NOT going to deal with it anymore, this is all I have left to say, I've got shit with school to do, don't need to bother myself with an internet website.

I joined as some of my best mates post in here , Kim & GG Are my best mates

I apologise for anything i've done to upset you, if i have i don't know what.

And everyone seemed so nice :sigh:

don't fucking apologize, you have every right to post here.

LET'S JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT PEOPLE, stop beating around the bush, you're pissed off that Screw came back. Tell him, and stop throwing a hissy fit

You haven't even bothered to attempt to talk to people! None of you have, you just see people you don't recognize from the ST, people you see on this forum ALL THE TIME however, and you decide that OH GOD EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED OH THE HORROR WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! and Run off declaring death of the superthread. That's just stupid. It's fucking pissing me off, and I really am NOT going to deal with it anymore, this is all I have left to say, I've got shit with school to do, don't need to bother myself with an internet website.
I have. Go back and look at my posts in the superthread yesterday evening. But it's a lot harder to keep up a decent conversation with the day crowd. The dynamic is just different.

But the day crowd is not really the issue here. I don't necessarily mind the day crowd. I can live with the day crowd, minus maybe a couple specific members, but for the last three days, every time I look in here during the day, to see who's posting, and if it's worth my time to try to fit in with the day crowd.... I see Screwtape.

He's the problem. He's always the fucking problem. And the way he completely ignores the fact that he's the problem is arrogant as hell. I can just picture him, laughing his ass off at us because he's bypassed the system! The original Superthreaders didn't like him, but new members came who would actually converse with him, and he went "MWAHAHAHA! Mine is an evil laugh! I can rub my presence here in their faces!"

Yes, a gross exaggeration. But it doesn't make his presence here any less annoying.

I find him offensive.

Is everyone trying to say that we're not supposed to be here, or someone else in particular is not to be here, or something completely unrelated to anyone being here? I shouldn't walk in on a thread mid argument :yikes:

I have. Go back and look at my posts in the superthread yesterday evening. But it's a lot harder to keep up a decent conversation with the day crowd. The dynamic is just different.

But the day crowd is not really the issue here. I don't necessarily mind the day crowd. I can live with the day crowd, minus maybe a couple specific members, but for the last three days, every time I look in here during the day, to see who's posting, and if it's worth my time to try to fit in with the day crowd.... I see Screwtape.

He's the problem. He's always the fucking problem. And the way he completely ignores the fact that he's the problem is arrogant as hell. I can just picture him, laughing his ass off at us because he's bypassed the system! The original Superthreaders didn't like him, but new members came who would actually converse with him, and he went "MWAHAHAHA! Mine is an evil laugh! I can rub my presence here in their faces!"

Yes, a gross exaggeration. But it doesn't make his presence here any less annoying.

I find him offensive.

The thing is we 'day crowd' (as far as I'm aware) haven't had any sort of problem with Screwtape, and I for one am not going to ignore someone just because other people have a problem with them. He hasn't caused any problems with us and doesn't post in here when it's just you lot - so I don't see the problem? I can see that you've all got a problem with him, yet he hasn't done anything to me personally so I'm sorry that I'm not ignoring him... but I've no cause to :shrug:

The thing is we 'day crowd' (as far as I'm aware) haven't had any sort of problem with Screwtape, and I for one am not going to ignore someone just because other people have a problem with them. He hasn't caused any problems with us and doesn't post in here when it's just you lot - so I don't see the problem? I can see that you've all got a problem with him, yet he hasn't done anything to me personally so I'm sorry that I'm not ignoring him... but I've no cause to :shrug:

This is the point exactly. What's Screw doing to hurt anyone? Yeah, there were SERIOUS problems a couple of months ago when he was a frequent poster, but now his friends are posting in the afternoon, when no one he had a problem with before seems to be around, but that's just not ok.

Someday you guys are going to realize this is an OPEN internet forum. Screw is at least being mature enough to not try and completely rejoin all the conversation.

He's not causing trouble, everyone flipping out because he came back is causing trouble.

And honestly, way to make Wild and PGV feel like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom