Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went onto a forum about a tv show and a bunch of people hate all the new episodes...this reminds me of something...:hmm:

I am a big Stargate fan too. :hi5:

Though the last few seasons were pretty bad. :wink:

Season 9 of SG-1 was okay
Season 10 was crap; which makes 9 seem crap because 9 is now just build up to nothing
The Ark of Truth sucked too but the last movie was pretty good

Atlantis is pretty good though despite a few dud episodes; the last one (just aired here) The Shrine was probably one of the best in recent memory

Season 9 of SG-1 was okay
Season 10 was crap; which makes 9 seem crap because 9 is now just build up to nothing
The Ark of Truth sucked too but the last movie was pretty good

Atlantis is pretty good though despite a few dud episodes; the last one (just aired here) The Shrine was probably one of the best in recent memory

The series should have ended when Richard Dean Andersen left. As for Atlantis, the first season was one of the best of any series but I sort of lost interest after the second.

I may check out the last movie though. :up:

The series should have ended when Richard Dean Andersen left. As for Atlantis, the first season was one of the best of any series but I sort of lost interest after the second.

I may check out the last movie though. :up:

I think the show needed all four team members to make it work season 6(?) suffered too when Daniel left.

Atlantis really became good at times; some really amazing episodes

They had one were the Doctor dead and basically the fanbase nearly hanged the writers; so they had to write him back in it's been cancelled after 5 seasons though. They're making a new series again

The movie doesn't have much Jack in it; to avoid spoilers he's only it for the start and end of it. It's a plot they're done before but it was better than most of season 9 and 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom