Where does Bono sound the most beautiful?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: summer wine?

frenchie1970 said:
I've never heard of this song, anybody know how I can?

It's on the Corrs' VH1 special, maybe you could find it on Kazaa? Or you could check out the CD, all the songs are pretty good. There's also "When the stars go blue", another duet with Bono, that's really beautiful.

I was listening to this song last night...I discovered that I really like the way Bono's voice sounds during the live "Bullet The Blue Sky" from Rattle & Hum...particularly at the part where he sings, "Jacob wrestled the angel, and the angel was overcome"...just the way he finishes out the word "overcome"...

Angela

With or Without you (ESP from rattle and hum when i was 13 and saw it on video I wanted to jump through the screen I always imagined he was singing with me)

I also like mysterious ways a lot esp the line if you want to kiss the sky...(my FAV part of that video with larry :heart:)

I also like the hands that built america I have been listening to this now and again.

Yeah its hard to choose

Mysterious Ways, especially "if you want to kiss the sky".........also EBTTRT, the *whole thing*, uh, gets my juices flowing............:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

With or without you! wow, he looks so sexy in that video, and his voice is so beautiful... :drool:

I recommend to listen to the u2 records with headphones, you'll enjoy the music more! :yes:

Last edited:
One -- his voice in that one sounds like someone who's been up all night, smoking and drinking and trying to work through it all -- a lot of pain in that voice.

"Did I ask too much? More than a lot? You gave me nothin', now it's all I got .."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom