When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a spanish girl who reckons she is leaking the album at 0:00 (GMT+1)
she has threatened not to leak it as she is recieving death threats now.
She reckons the bonus track is Moon Mercy (s edit),
Weve been using a magic 8 ball to see if the album will leak today
some people are listening to irsih radio for any news or songs being played on their stations although most people believe nothing will happen till the 19th, i think thats it:wave:
oh and someones just found u2 on a new motorola phone on you tube

in other words NOTHING

Oh, you know we love you. :hug:
So...I hate to get in the way of any conversation, but did I miss anything?

:)

In the last few hours? The Spanish chick claims there's a new song called Moon Mercy being released as a bonus track.

I kind of wish that there would be another fake torrent. I love all the drama of "is it real???" I know, I'm twisted.

Thanks, Bonogirl! :wave:
Wait...this Spanish girl claims that the bonus track is called "Moon Mercy?" If U2 actually combined the Space Moon and Mercy memes, Interference would spontaneously combust.

Maybe it should be called Moon Mercy (DJ Cockatoo Remix).

I think we should put a block on all new threads in this section. Any new thread you think deserves a new thread should be submitted to the mods so they can determine if it's worthy...

This new thread for every thought that pops into someone's head, joke they think is funny, appreciation for this and that, what's the song playing before U2 gets on stage, hey I found a new review, look a new fake leak, etc etc is getting extremely old.

Politely...you need to get a life.

A U2 release for any Addict here is a seriously huge event. This thread is equivalent to a child at Christmas trying to guess what his presents are before the official day. We've broken up from school for the holidays and getting excited. Let us play. I say fuck off to fun police.

A U2 release for any Addict here is a seriously huge event. This thread is equivalent to a child at Christmas trying to guess what his presents are before the official day. We've broken up from school for the holidays and getting excited. Let us play. I say fuck off to fun police.

Actually, the only way Christmas could compare is if it came 2-3 times a decade.

hmm....she actually said that so no one could start new threads saying "OMG! OMG! Here it is" when they're just fucking with us.

Actually, the only way Christmas could compare if it came twice a decade.
And if it had a crazy forum with threads such as "Why Did Santa Claus LIE About Us Getting A Lot Of Presents?" and the like.
Oh, and we would have to complain that the presents suck before we even open them, and there would be a whole lot of "gift puns."

People are gonna miss these threads once the album really leaks.
The thing is, you're right. I'll have to go back to having a real life...:sad:
EDIT: A few months from now, someone should make a "Leak Thread Appreciation Thread."

The thing is, you're right. I'll have to go back to having a real life...:sad:
EDIT: A few months from now, someone should make a "Leak Thread Appreciation Thread."

we can all look back with fond memories, the 8 ball, the imminent leak, diditleak.co.uk, the 30 sec clips, the 45 sec clip oh what beautiful days.

People are gonna miss these threads once the album really leaks.

When the album leaks...I will make one more post on this board:

"OMG! This is another Achtung Baby!"

I will then disappear for 4 years and return with

"I can't believe that anyone would consider NLOTH another Achtung Baby when it is clearly a 3rd rate HTDAAB."

Then I will participate in the next leak thread, but by that time technology will have advanced so far that each disc will contain 5,000,000,000 microscopic nanorobots that will infect the bloodstream of any human trying to leak the disc.

I look forward to it.

When the album leaks...I will make one more post on this board:

"OMG! This is another Achtung Baby!"

I will then disappear for 4 years and return with

"I can't believe that anyone would consider NLOTH another Achtung Baby when it is clearly a 3rd rate HTDAAB."

Then I will participate in the next leak thread, but by that time technology will have advanced so far that each disc will contain 5,000,000,000 microscopic nanorobots that will infect the bloodstream of any human trying to leak the disc.

I look forward to it.

:lmao:
I honestly hope that U2 releases that low-key album later this year so we can do this again soon.
(And so we get two U2 albums in a year, but that's neither here nor there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom