When will the album leak? Part 7 too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

When will the album leak? (Eastern time)

• Today! (16)

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • February 17

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • February 18

• February 19

Votes: 31 12.4%
  • February 20

• February 21

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • February 22

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • February 23

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • February 24

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February 25

Votes: 54 21.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, we need to calm this thread down a bit IMO. We are leaving ourselves open to, and seemingly attracting a number of fools.

Be a bit more internet savvy guys, we all want the album but this thread is becoming a blight on U2 internet fandom. :reject:

Due to death threats and negative comments she will NOT post the album but she WILL perform a bikini-clad beach handstand whilst popping ping-pong balls from a body oriface with a virginal smile upon her face at the same time whistling Dixie from another oriface and singing So Cruel in Spanish.

Due to death threats and negative comments she will NOT post the album but she WILL perform a bikini-clad beach handstand whilst popping ping-pong balls from a body oriface with a virginal smile upon her face at the same time whistling Dixie from another oriface and singing So Cruel in Spanish.
will there be a leak of this before then?

Can someone please summarize who the trolls are in the thread (i.e. posting fake info, etc). I've got ludoboss and oscar321 so far? I can barely keep up. But I will not allow these kinds of posters to stay here.

cheers.

So has there been a leak? Is anyone checking?

Or are we all just practicing our crude humour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom