When will the album leak? Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nirniva:

haven't heard from my source other that what I poster earlier. the leak exists. its figuring out where. i've tried searching the web using tripoli but no luck. gonna switch to a different name..maybe one love.

You can do it artdirector!!! If you need me to search some sites let me know!
If the leak if fact does exist, its only a matter of time.

You can do it artdirector!!! If you need me to search some sites let me know!
If the leak if fact does exist, its only a matter of time.
That's the spirit, Edge1967!
However, this isn't the only way to go about this. Just think...if 20 or so more online stores mess up and post previews, we can just put the album together that way! :D

Well...this is a bit disappointing to come back to after 5 hours. Bummer. My heart was pounding when I got to my computer.

I've been searching every site I know of like crazy...nothing. I've been looking under working titles like suggested as well.

Some hits on the site "Download Provider" from within the past week, but none from today in particular.

It's a membership/fee-only place, though.

Probably nothing.

I thought the whole deal with leaked albums was that they, well, leaked. What's going on here?

Well, I just downloaded a link called "The Best Of 2000-2010 (2011)"....it has some of the songs from No Line On The Horizon, but not all, so I guess nobody here is interested since it isn't the whole album.....I'm just glad Original of the Species didn't make the cut while "Kite" did. Thank you time and matter shifter.:up:

Well...this is a bit disappointing to come back to after 5 hours. Bummer. My heart was pounding when I got to my computer.

I know how you feel Bram.... I mean, they said the leak is immient a long time ago.... How did Universal know about the leak again? If I was Universal I would have denied it.... That way nobody would be looking.

Well, I just downloaded a link called "The Best Of 2000-2010 (2011)"....it has some of the songs from No Line On The Horizon, but not all, so I guess nobody here is interested since it isn't the whole album.....I'm just glad Original of the Species didn't make the cut while "Kite" did. Thank you time and matter shifter.:up:

What songs does it have from NLOTH?????
LINK?????

Please send me the link.

royaljy@mchsi.com

I thought the whole deal with leaked albums was that they, well, leaked. What's going on here?

I don't think it leaked... I never heard of an album that leaked and nobody has, at least, here on Interference. I mean, if it had leaked someone would have found it. That doesn't exist.
I don't think it leaked.

false alarm about soulseek, I downloaded one track and can't even open the damn file

PLEASE dont make jokes like this. Do you see what happens?? :angry:

I'm guessing this "leak" is actually a reported security breach. Like when Edge had his CD stolen. Maybe whoever accessed the album is being responsible with it/keeping it for themselves...at least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom