What's Your U2 Stripper Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alot already mentioned :love: :drool:

EBTTRT- album [never heard the perfecto mix]
MW
TTYW
DM
Elevation

and some not yet [i think]

LAPOE [even if the lyrics have some serious real world stuff- the other lyric sections and the Bass & gutair :drool:]

Do You Feel Love- i love that he sings the first chorus in regular low voice and then goes up for the falsetto for the rest...and again that thumping and sliding :drool: bass, and the electric tension in the buzzing sections of Esdge's gutair work.

And what about one of the {imho} sexiest duo singing songs ever done by Bono~ Sweet Fire of Love w Robbie Roberson [The Band]
omg---i have this on two tapes mixes of radio songs from that time and copied onto another before my duo-tape machine went blooie :grumpy:--so I often hear it by suprise, because i forget where it is ! And i am stunned with an erotic rush so fast....glah...:drool: ever time i hear this one!

Last edited:
I'm wondering if theres a cultural difference in the use of English here.

Are some of you saying you can imagine/do a strip tease to the rhythm of Fast Cars? Isn't that song fast for stripping? :confused:

I couldn't agree more with you beli.

Unless of course they want to do a strip and run :wink:

edited to say that I do agree with starsgoblue here.
Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity) is such a "hot" song.

Last edited:
Playboy Mansion. One song that can really turn me on.

Mysterious Ways... it's undeniably sexy, but I never thought of it as a strip song. I guess I haven't seen the belly dancing thing so I don't have the same perspective as the rest of you.

cant believe its taken me thing long to find this section of the forum (and so glad i did =])... so fitting this is my 1st post here heh... but first song that came to mind was actually u2's version of 'happiness is a warm gun'

Can't believe no-one has said it yet so i'll go with:

A man and a woman!

:dance:

:sexywink:

Every man needs a backup plan.....

The Fly is that backup plan....

:macdevil:

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:
Can't believe no-one has said it yet so i'll go with:

A man and a woman!

:dance:

:sexywink:

Every man needs a backup plan.....

The Fly is that backup plan....

:macdevil:

:eek: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Your U2 Stripper Song?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

:lmao:

:shifty: :shh:
...I decided that I could def have some fun with the Fly ....

And Mysterious ways, Fast Cars..:hmm: what else?

Excellent choices, grasshopper. :wink:

Although...I like Xanax and Wine MUCH better than Fast Cars. I think it should have made it onto the album. Am I the only one?? :reject:

ETA: The Fly, huh? Bri, meet Lemonboy.

*snort*

:D

Last edited:
Heh, heh, this is an interesting idea for a thread...:D.

I would definitely agree with the mentions of "If You Wear That Velvet Dress" (good to see the mention of the Jools Holland version...god, that version is just...:drool:...), "Mysterious Ways", and I didn't even consider "Trip Through Your Wires", but yeah, that's a good one, too.

Another one I would like to add to the list that I just listened to tonight: "Stateless". It's a very slow, very sexy little song musically (and hey, the last few lines could fit quite well depending on how far you go...:p), and I think it could work quite nicely. I personally am not one to do the whole stripping thing (course, then again, I've never had the opportunity to practice...), but hey, for those of you who are, you've got yourselves some great songs to try it out with :D.

By the way, what's this I noticed in this thread about a "God (Part II)" video and Bono doing something like this and all that now?

Angela

Who said "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" ---Uh huh--come on--Oh yes, that does have a good stripping vibe to it! :sexywink:

Bono's Doll said:
Who said "Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car" ---Uh huh--come on--Oh yes, that does have a good stripping vibe to it! :sexywink:

That was me..:giggle:..and another person posted that song, too

...and yes,it does have a good vibe ...:sexywink:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Your U2 Stripper Song?

VintagePunk said:

Excellent choices, grasshopper. :wink:

Although...I like Xanax and Wine MUCH better than Fast Cars. I think it should have made it onto the album. Am I the only one?? :reject:

ETA: The Fly, huh? Bri, meet Lemonboy.

*snort*

:D

Why Thank you. :wink:

I like the belly dancin beat of fast cars....
I was also tryin to decide whethe So creul would be good or not..I'm undecided....:hmm:

:laugh:
Tryin to hook me up now? :lmao:

sTripped Through Your Wires...:drool: classic striptease beat:applaud::dance:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:
Angela, we HAVE to get you some more U2 videos! :wink:

Haha, yeah, that'd be nice-I know there's still quite a few things I've yet to see (by the way, some guy a while back on these boards was doing this thing where he'd make U2 DVDs for some people, and I got that "Zoo TV Sydney" show. Haven't yet gotten a chance to watch it, but I will soon).

Angela

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's Your U2 Stripper Song?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Why Thank you. :wink:

I like the belly dancin beat of fast cars....
I was also tryin to decide whethe So creul would be good or not..I'm undecided....:hmm:

:laugh:
Tryin to hook me up now? :lmao:

Hmmmm...:hmm: A U2 dating service where the criteria for matches is agreement upon your stripper song? That just might work!! :D

So...You get Lemonboy and I get stray dog. :lmao:

As a guy, I'm on the receiving end of this one (it seems like there's a lot less mystique when guys strip than when girls do), but my choices are:

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
Lemon (BYC Edit)
Salome (Zooromancer Mix)
Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity Mix)

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Haha, yeah, that'd be nice-I know there's still quite a few things I've yet to see (by the way, some guy a while back on these boards was doing this thing where he'd make U2 DVDs for some people, and I got that "Zoo TV Sydney" show. Haven't yet gotten a chance to watch it, but I will soon).

Angela

Right on ,girl! LOL! Hey, put that Sydney DVD ASAP! Remember to pay special attention to Bono (as if you have to be told that :rolleyes LOL!) during "Angel of Harlem". :love: It's like my sig....only better! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom