What's Your U2 Stripper Song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
C'mon, you all know you have one. :wink:

If you were to use a U2 song to practice the art of dance in order to seduce, what song would it be?

Mine? Trip Through Your Wires. :drool:

Mods - I hope this doesn't surpass the bounds of good taste. I just thought it would be fun for Plebans to ponder. :)

Kinda' obvious, but I'd have to go with Mysterious Ways... :reject:

What can I say? - it was brilliant to put a belly dancer on stage during this song & who am I to question the genius of U2? :D
Interesting question, though... I"m look forward to seeing everyone's answers. :up:

starsgoblue said:
I think the Numb (Gimme Some More Dignity) remix is perfect for poles and stripping.

:wink:

I'm sure I'll think of others....
:shocked: You naughty minx!!! Although, I'd have to agree, totally! :D

lol! Great thread!

Ok...maybe I shouldnt be admitting this, as a guy - but I once did a little seranade/strip to, the Bono/Jools Holland version of 'Velvet Dress'....:reject:

Mysterious Ways or If You Wear That Velvet Dress, depending on what mood I was trying to create. :wink:

Maybe Velvet Dress, too.
Mysterious Ways and Lady With the Spinning Head are so sexy that they make me wanna belly dance all the time :wink:.

Aardvark747 said:
lol! Great thread!

Ok...maybe I shouldnt be admitting this, as a guy - but I once did a little seranade/strip to, the Bono/Jools Holland version of 'Velvet Dress'....:reject:

It's beyond cool to have a male presence here! She's one lucky lady. :D

VintagePunk said:

It's beyond cool to have a male presence here! She's one lucky lady. :D

lol! Well...that was sometime last year, no longer together now - but who knows, maybe it'll be performed again one day - :yuck:

(im outta here now, i'm feeling overcome by all these lovely ladies!):wave:

Aardvark747 said:

lol! Well...that was sometime last year, no longer together now - but who knows, maybe it'll be performed again one day - :yuck:

(im outta here now, i'm feeling overcome by all these lovely ladies!):wave:

Damn - that's too bad.

Looking for a new audience, are you? :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i fall down

Don't you think that might be a bit anticlimatic? :wink:

Good question....
Zoo Station
Trip through your wires
Mysterious ways
In a Little While

all of Zooropa - don't ask - just take my word for it:sexywink:

Big girls are best...lol... Yeah... after the first line, off comes something, after the second, off comes something else.....hee hee

...'she's got a baby at her breast,' yeah we know what part to draw the eye to on this line don't we...hee hee..

..ok going now before I get thrown out...

Sorry :sad: my husband doesn't let me listen to U2 while ..... cause he knows I'm really thinking about Bono. :wink: (I do catch myself belly-dancing or at least trying to to Mysterious Ways)

Mysterious ways

Even better than the real thing (perfecto remix:drool: )

Salome

Pop Muzik

If you were that velvet dress

Babyface

Drowning man

If a girl said, Shawn I'll strip to a U2 song for you, you pick it. I'd have to pick..... Lady With the Spinning Head Dance Mix. Or Ultra Violet.

SMB

susanp6 said:
Mysterious ways

Even better than the real thing (perfecto remix:drool: )

Salome

Pop Muzik

If you were that velvet dress

Babyface

Drowning man

:yes: I have to agree with susanp6. These are all awesome choices. Especially EBTTRT

omg! :drool: so much choice im finding it hard to pick :laugh:

i think if you wear that velvet dress
i find it a really sexy song :yes:

youvedonewhat said:
Big girls are best...lol... Yeah... after the first line, off comes something, after the second, off comes something else.....hee hee

...'she's got a baby at her breast,' yeah we know what part to draw the eye to on this line don't we...hee hee..

..ok going now before I get thrown out...

As a breastfeeding mother I feel that song to be one of the least sexy U2 songs. The lyrics contain a beautiful sentiment, and the song has a fabulous rhythm, but is no way breastfeeding sexy. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom