What we've lost we don't need....and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :yes:

as much as I procrastinate though, I still manage to do better than 50% of my class :|
my school has kids that are either smart or .. not smart. I guess I fall into the category of the 'in-between'.. :shrug:

sami0201 said:

Oh cool :up:

<thankful we don't have regents here...all my friends in NY have

^:lol: That's basically what it is here, except there's someone in the room watching us

It is "supposed" to be like that, but a lot of teachers don't give a crap, about 95% of free classes either have no teacher in them or the teacher doesn't care..................but in the other 5% they don;t even allow talkin' :wink:

^^:lol: Isn't it crazy that I've never actually be in new york state? I've only been on long island and the city!

^Well yeah, the subs don't actually do anything :wink: Today the man was literally 85 and he told us his whole life story :crack: He brought in his high school transcript :huh: :lmao: He was totally delusional!

< is very irritated right now, because a kid on the computer next to me keeps looking over at my screen.. :angry:

mind your own beeswax bimbo! :grumpy:

youtooellen said:
^ :yes:

as much as I procrastinate though, I still manage to do better than 50% of my class :|
my school has kids that are either smart or .. not smart. I guess I fall into the category of the 'in-between'.. :shrug:

That's a good place to fall

My school is kind of like that as well

^is it? :reject: I know manhattan is like an island so I figured it's not considered ny state :scratch:

Like from my house you usually have to go over a bridge to get there (unless I'm thinking from NJ...)

whatever :crazy: :wink:

^ Irishteen: not to certain other folks though :slant:

I guess it's a matter of satisfaction in what category you're in. I'm content with mine though. :happy:

the rockin edge said:
viva
^we drove through, a blizzard started...fun times :happy:

My dad and I had to leave a day early to go to U2 in Buffalo cuz of all the snow.......I ended up having a snow day the day of the concert and not missing any school:wink:

vivalapopedge said:

My dad and I had to leave a day early to go to U2 in Buffalo cuz of all the snow.......I ended up having a snow day the day of the concert and not missing any school:wink:

ironicly buffalo was where it started snowing for us :wink:

sami0201 said:
^is it? :reject: I know manhattan is like an island so I figured it's not considered ny state :scratch:

Like from my house you usually have to go over a bridge to get there (unless I'm thinking from NJ...)

whatever :crazy: :wink:

yeah, i'm pretty sure it is. if your address says NY you're in new york state

the rockin edge said:
raven
^^political ones? :wink:

:uhoh:

Sorry Tre, no political ones that I can see. There are ones about the Maritimes, about aging, kids and then there's a whole section of french ones (we're the only officially bilingual province in Canada... even though I myself am not bilingual... I am though quite well versed in franglais. :wink)

Here's one of the jokes:

"Hello This Is the RCMP"
"I'm calling to report that my neighbour has drugs hidden inside his firewood"
"Thank you very much for the call sir"
The next day, the RCMP SWAT team came to the neighbours house. Using axes they busted open every piece of firewood but found no drugs.
They swore and then left
The next day the phone rang at the neighbours house
"Hey Mike, Did the RCMP come to your house?"
"Yeah!"
"Did they chop your firewood"
"Yep."
"Happy Birthday Buddy!!"

:giggle:

raven^^^
:lmao:

sami, whether the land touches or not doesn't matter. it still belongs to NY state

:tongue:

daygloeyes2 said:

Is stealing a wi-fi signal illegal? :shifty:

if whoever's signal it is doesn't secure it, sure why not
:wink:

are you talking about a private persons signal or a buisness?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom