What we really do know about NLOTH ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
- 1 Cedars of Lebanon
- 2 Winter
- 3 Every Breaking Wave
- 4 Breathe
- 5 Tripoli
- 6 Crazy Tonight
- 7 Unknown Caller
- 8 Get on your boots
- 9 Moment of surrender
- 10 Magnificent
- 11 Stand Up or stand up comedy
- 12 No line on the horizon

I don't like the GOYB-MOS sequence. :tsk:

I think the only thing we have heard about the track order so far is that Cedars will be the closer.

After the interview Bono drove Paul Rees (Q Editor) around Shepards Bush and played two other songs not named."

B-sides ? Corbijn DVD material ?

RS doesn't seem to mention the two extra songs either.

B-sides ? Corbijn DVD material ?

RS doesn't seem to mention the two extra songs either.

... it has been discussed above. IMO we don't have extra songs, that can be connected with this quote. It can be concluded, that these 2 songs played while driving around were "No Line On The Horizon" and "Every Breaking Wave", at the time of the interview "further unfinished"/"unnamed" ... :wave:

... it has been discussed above. IMO we don't have extra songs, that can be connected with this quote. It can be concluded, that these 2 songs played while driving around were "No Line On The Horizon" and "Every Breaking Wave", at the time of the interview "further unfinished"/"unnamed" ... :wave:

The RS "break down NLOTH" article mentions both No line on the horizon and Every breaking wave. As does the Q article.

The RS "break down NLOTH" article mentions both No line on the horizon and Every breaking wave. As does the Q article.

:wave: The speculation about the two mysterious "unnamed"/"unfinished" tracks has been posted above. And there's no new info leading us beyond that, sorry. IMO, at the moment we still can 'only' count on the 12 (finished) album tracks, you find on page 1 of this thread. If they all will show up on NLOTH, we'll see ...

So, I'm expecting to hear news from that source. Thanx, mate ...

Are there going to be interviews with the band?

I wonder how in depth the article(s) will be and if the information is more recent than Q. I'm guessing that they won't confirm the single date.

Are there going to be interviews with the band?

I wonder how in depth the article(s) will be and if the information is more recent than Q. I'm guessing that they won't confirm the single date.

Sorry, I don't know. But I do hope, that the magazine might tell us more than the rather short descriptions, we got from the website.

:wave: The speculation about the two mysterious "unnamed"/"unfinished" tracks has been posted above. And there's no new info leading us beyond that, sorry. IMO, at the moment we still can 'only' count on the 12 (finished) album tracks, you find on page 1 of this thread. If they all will show up on NLOTH, we'll see ...

All true....but we have NOTHING, beyond you, to contradict the fact that there are 12 songs PLUS the two unnamed songs!!!!!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom