What method of shipping will you choose for your tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choose your method of shipping

• UPS

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Standard Mail

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Will Call

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • TicketFast

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I am curious.. please vote.

I think if I can get them via ticketfast (email) I would rather do that, as UPS requires signature on delivery and I will be at work. If I remember correctly, last time ticketmaster would not let me enter an alternate shipping address, they have to ship to your billing address and it was a big fiasco for me to finally get my tickets. :mad:

what is ticketfast?

do they get you your tickets...ummm.....fast?:drool:

Since they only send to the billing address of a credit card, I've got to go with TicketFast to eliminate some of the headaches down the road.

I guess I worry a little about standard mail. If you are going to spend all that money for the tickets you want to be damn sure you will get them yknow :crack:

I might print my tickets.
Since they will be shipping internationally....i'll want to make sure i get them.

edit: wait....I can only use ticketfast if i live the USA......:censored:

Last edited:
Are you sure? I think I read it depends if the venue has capability to scan them or something.

Yes, I think they're right - you need to live in the States to get Ticketfast.

Is Will Call not an option for anyone?
Living outside the U.S., my only 2 options are standard mail or will call.

I would hope that wouldn't interfere with the GA line!

I always get regular tickets mailed. And recently I thought I had not received tickets, but I had (duh), so this is what TM does when you don't receive them, you email them and tell them, and they zap the barcode, and issue a new barcode and new tickets which you can only pick up at Will Call. Fortunately I found mine of course, and they did not "void the old tickets." I have bought from brokers where I got ticketfast ones from them, its just a big old printout, with the original buyer's name on it btw, and now at arenas all they do is scan the barcodes anyway on a ticketfast pc of paper or an actual ticket.

and Will Call can be a drag, because each arena lets you get your tickets at a different time, most of them it's not until 3 pm, or even 5 pm, day of show. Others let you just arrive anytime they're open and pick up your Will Call tickets. Call/email them on how they handle Will Call for shows.

Last edited:
I have done Ticket Fast before, and it worked out good, so thats what Im goin with. And its the cheapest way to go too :)

I am using Ticket Center Pick Up.

Order tickets online with credit card. Be given a code for my purchase. Wait 2 days. Go to ANY ticketmaster. Show Drivers ID + code. They print out my tickets on their machine. I like to keep my tickets after a show and the thicker paper is a nice touch.

It helps to have an account set up.

Printing the things. That way they are in my hand when I buy them, and I don't have to stress about this anymore. This has been quite a nerve-wrecking ordeal, and the worst is yet to come tomorrow morning. Good luck.

ticketfast - I've used it in the past and liked it alot - It eliminates the angst of waiting for the tickets to come in the mail

what do the tickets look like if they're snail-mailed? Are they printed on nice thick paper cause I would like to keep mine.

Yeah I guess the only thing is there is no ticket stub on printed tickets so I will have nothing to keep? :slant:

Back
Top Bottom