We're accidents waiting to happen, DESCRIBE whose gonna ride our wild horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
172153.jpg

i m a princess.....................:p

Ive just been and i must say ive never been so quick to have a slash in all my life.

Im all alone in the house.

at the game today i told my friend i was goin to get us drinks so i go, but then i need to take a piss, so i take my piss and go back. i get back and they say where are the drinks and i said, what drinks? i had to take a piss. and they said i was gone for like 5 min after i said i went to get drinks

^^^i know
Phil haven't talked to you for a while, i never even got to congratulate you on your wedding..so congratulations

yeah i'm only half here

Last edited:
^yeah i'm 6'1 or so and 230. all muscle though:drool: last week in school some girl started kickin my leg in class and i say "what the hell are you doing (name)" she says "oh that's your leg, i though it was the chair." rock hard:wink:

Ha! I was too back in the day. Six pack and all. Word of advice. If you don't continue sports into college, stay off the late night pizza's or any food after like 10:00 pm for that matter.

You'll go from this. :) To this
9.gif

trust me. :wink:

Oh, I've also lost 20 lbs since college i might add.
3.gif

^well sports may just be the way to help me into collage. i'm not a genius so they're gonna help alot, i mean i'm pullin a's and b's but you have to have at least a 3 GPA to get into a really good collage

Back
Top Bottom